Hi frends..

I had a visit to few projects at kharadi..
i had been there for the first time..wot a posh location ..n lots of IT parks too..I had been to few projects sugested by U all
like..
1 Gera emerald city :jst loved the location..bt smbody told me here its 45 lacs n he told me it willl be 50 lacs for 2 bhk...
still..i dint like their kitchen ..as it was too small n jst beside th entry..for me kitchen shud be lil spacious..n not in front.
2 gulmohar queenstown:their kitchen too was very small..bt i like their floor plan..lets see..if i can consider it.
3 Kumar Primerose:All sold out.

lot of construction is going their at kharadi..so we had a visit to almost all the projects came our way..like

Forest county
Mont n glory

was nt much impresed with any of them..let me know..sm more nice projects at kharadi..though i liked the location..wots urs point of view here ..

btw..how is baner area for residence.

mintee
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Bhuraj, Lazybon,

I have also dropped idea of Handewadi road now. I am not sure of my location yet. I would be joining Cognizant on 24Th Aug and after getting project/location i will be in a clear position. I am just anticipating DLF Akruti in hinjewadi as some one told BNP Paribas Accont is there ( My client interview was with BNP).

Thanks for the advise dude.

~Bunty
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser

Originally Posted by mintee
    Hi frends..

i had been there for the first time..wot a posh location ..n lots of IT parks too..I had been to few projects sugested by U all
    like..
    Originally Posted by mintee
    Hi frends..

like..

:D is it so posh? i think there is a vast barren land on a road from mp city to it park (where zensar is) and in night its unsafe to travel on that road.

from this psot of Jul 2011

. puser. Its said that on reaching land of honey and butter, a pessimist thinks about cholestrol level :D . Where mintee sees a posh locality coming up, you end up seeing a barren land. sab nazar kaa khel hai pyare.
    CommentQuote
  • While quoting old posts, it always helps to include posted dates.
    CommentQuote
  • "Learn from the mistakes of others... you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!"
    - Chanakya
    CommentQuote
  • It would be a very bad decision to buy in KHaradi when u know ur office could be in Hinjewadi.
    BTW why so much hurry to buy flat even before landing in the city.

It better to first have a look.....get a feel and then take a informed decision based on your own experience..... area which suits u......travel time...office timing etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Mintee,
    Just curious if you eventually bought any prop in Kharadi in 2011 (or later) ? What rate did you buy and what are current rates in the area and the project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bumping up one more comparison thread (so that people do not open news ones).
    CommentQuote