Sort by :
Filter by :
I also went to the Tuscan Estate project and had a look at their sample flat. It was pretty impressive. I also found that the price tag of 3900 psft was inline with what others are offering in Kharadi. Although, I think that given the state of infra in Kharadi, it doesn't even warrant a price tag of 3200.
If you notice their 'Other charges' they almost amount to around 10 lakhs along with 2.5 lacs of parking. I found this to be a major deal breaker. Also rs 3 psft of maintenance charges for a 1800 sqft apt comes to about Rs 5400 p/m. This is totally a no no for me.
They are selling this project primarily as a competition to Marvel and Vascon's projects going on in Kharadi. So, if you try to negotiate with them comparing to BU Bhandari or Gera, they will simply choose to ignore you. They want to be recognized as 'premium' project.
However, if you do have a mindset ready to invest 80 L for getting 1800 sqft space (which is not bad at all), I think instead of buying a Vascon or Marvel which run in more than a Cr, you can settle for this one.
Also, bear in mind that the possession date they are quoting is 2012. So add another good 6 months to your EMI paying capacity. Kolte Patil is known for running over project timelines for more than a year.
In comparison to all this, a 1400 to 1500 3BHK in resale in Kharadi is up for 60 L. Just check MagicBricks to get the latest details. Resale flats would be fully constructed as well, so you dont have to wait for 2 years to get into them.
Another point to be aware about is that once you take a left turn on the Kharadi bypass you get on to a kachha road till you hit the entrance gate of Tuscan. They are claiming that that road is under DP plan and the govt someday is going to construct it. Thats another no no for me. DP plans of PMC have been waiting for years. The kharadi bypass itself has been undergoing renewal for more than a year and is still in shoddy state.
My conclusion is to simply go for a resale fully constructed flat.CommentQuote0Flag
- Marvel looks very promising to me as their quality of construction is exceptional. However to certain extent it is definitely overpriced. Also all their projects are deep inside the kharadi gaon where no roads are there. vascon's was ok but definitely not worth what they are quoting. I also have a doubt about when would it be ready 18 big towers launched 1.5 years back, still nothing there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Kharadi is a good place to stay.....
but spending 80 lakhs is not worth it....
in such price you can buy in viman nagar or better areas.....
The surrounding areas are not posh as wellCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi this thread seems to be old. How about Khardi of today. I am looking for investment point of view if it is worth investing there. Initial look suggests positives like connectivity to hospitals, malls and schoolsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vineet1979Hi this thread seems to be old. How about Khardi of today. I am looking for investment point of view if it is worth investing there. Initial look suggests positives like connectivity to hospitals, malls and schools
Good place. If purpose is only investment then west pune would be better.CommentQuote0Flag
- Kharadi is one of the best locations if not the best to buy property for either investment or end use. Wait for 3 years and you will be pleasantly surprised so go ahead if you are getting a fair deal.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks allCommentQuote0Flag
Have you seen any projects in Kharadi? Can you share some info if you have?CommentQuote0Flag
- Purchase flat in Kharadi
I want to purchase reseal flat in Kharadi, Vadgaon Sheri, Chandan Nagar , Ubale Nagar, Wagholi, if any one knows please inform me.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dipak wayalI want to purchase reseal flat in Kharadi, Vadgaon Sheri, Chandan Nagar , Ubale Nagar, Wagholi, if any one knows please inform me.
In all of themCommentQuote0Flag