Wake up Pune! Have u read today's Sakal? Pune has no LEADER!! We need a person who knows everything about Pune. Can D. S. Kulkarni alias DSK be the right choice? DSK 'Assal Punekar' born, brought-up, educated, laughed, danced, cried, played in Pune. If agree pl forward to all ur near and dear ones. Thanks

think dsk was in BSP or was candidate of mayawati; personally don't think any reason why he should be leader of pune just because he is "assal punekar"
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by puser
    think dsk was in BSP or was candidate of mayawati; personally don't think any reason why he should be leader of pune just because he is "assal punekar"

Agree 100%

I think Punekar's will also not select a leader unanimously because of personal egos .. thats typical (disclaimer: I am one of them...)

It's time for us to back a good leaders from non-political affiliation (at least in the past) and with a vision. Arun Bhatia was a good candidate...

It doesnt matter if the leader is from Pune or not... now we need result oriented person... remember how Thane was changed by someone who wasnt native from Thane!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    Agree 100%

I think Punekar's will also not select a leader unanimously because of personal egos .. thats typical (disclaimer: I am one of them...)

It's time for us to back a good leaders from non-political affiliation (at least in the past) and with a vision. Arun Bhatia was a good candidate...It doesnt matter if the leader is from Pune or not... now we need result oriented person...

+1. Agree completely.

remember how Thane was changed by someone who wasnt native from Thane!

Yes, just like an anti-national, 10 Janpath chapi in Delhi is ruining India despite being non-Indian.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote