Hi

I need help from RE professionals to advice if it is worth investing for NA plot with Bank loan Talegaon.

There close to 5 projects which I saw one being Belleza
(Costing 35 Lakhs L )……other projects were charging 850/. Per sq.ft.

Please advice if invested can I expect return in next 5 years at least, as I do not intend to construct a house here.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Please enlilst the projects which you visited and the rate details which you got,then only one can comment on the feasibility and potential.

Regarding BU Bhandari project Belezia, its old Majectic launched by Prithvi multicon, this was DLF land,they sold some plots by 700-800 psf rate and after 2-3 months, Bhandari took over project, and recently I heard he quoted 1100 rate ...what a great appreciation..!!

- AD
    CommentQuote
  • I visited projects mentioned below are the rates ,

Orange County = Rs. 750 psf.
    BU Bhandari = Rs.1000 psf.
    Ozone Park ( 20Kms ahead of BU Bhandari ) = Rs.550 psf.
    Green villa = Rs.850 psf ( Close to BU Project )

Do advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsashwin
    I visited projects mentioned below are the rates ,

Orange County = Rs. 750 psf.
    BU Bhandari = Rs.1000 psf.
    Ozone Park ( 20Kms ahead of BU Bhandari ) = Rs.550 psf.
    Green villa = Rs.850 psf ( Close to BU Project )

Do advice

I had visited Orange County and there was no road connectivity to the actual site. You have to have a 4X4 to reach there. A road is 'proposed' but not sure of the timeline. Hence I dropped the idea. Haven't visited other sites though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsashwin
    Hi

There close to 5 projects which I saw one being Belleza
    (Costing 35 Lakhs L )……other projects were charging 850/. Per sq.ft.

I have visited Belleza site. There is a small road towards this site, but it is far away from PCMC. It comes under grampanchayat and no water supply as of now.
    Only good point is that it is close to the Kanhe railway station.

The price told is too high. Rs 1100/- psf was the price told to me.
    Not a good investment in my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Try "Saidham" near Takwe village...approach road is available ( tar road )

It is 7 km away from BU bhandari's BELEZIA

He is quoting 400 psf.

Check this, he is about to get NA order in Diwali this year ....afterwards rates will shootup.

If anybody has visited this site, please share the views. I saw the site and considering rate and all, it looks ok to me.

Regards
    -AD
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this place , its good but no Bank loan ....from there 15kms sort of good road is Ozone Park , nice view qouting 500 psf now , any one keen we can have an option of group booking :)

Originally Posted by aedhole
    Try "Saidham" near Takwe village...approach road is available ( tar road )

It is 7 km away from BU bhandari's BELEZIA

He is quoting 400 psf.

Check this, he is about to get NA order in Diwali this year ....afterwards rates will shootup.

If anybody has visited this site, please share the views. I saw the site and considering rate and all, it looks ok to me.

Regards
    -AD
    CommentQuote