I own two plots in a Vaidehi NA Plot society in Bavdhan. On one of the plots I am constructing a house and the adjacent plot is empty. On Saturday I got a nice shock when the site engineer from my construction site called me to inform me that an agent is showing some parties my plot for sale. He also said that there was an advertisement in Sakal (Marathi) newspaper listing this plot for sale. I immediately went to the plot and quickly found out the broker (Datta Pawar/9960805239) trying to show my plot. I called him in the pretext of a buyer. He took me to some plots in Balaji Society (adjacent). When asked about the other plot he had in Vaidehi he immediately told that the plot os already sold so no point in seeing it. My heart sank more. I kept my cool and asked him to show the plot to me anyways. He promptly took me to Vaidehi and showed me my own plot! Now, confirmed that he is a cheat I asked him is it possible to make a counter offer. He told we will have to discuss it in the office. So then we went to Roshni Construction (Opposite Nebula Restaurant) and met Rajkumar Pawar his boss. There I lost my cool completely and blasted them in some very flowery language. A long cock and bull story was told and they furiously apologized. My wife in the mean time captured the whole scene in video. I am of course taking legal steps. Beware of these guys.

Later I also heard from my society chairman that one Kannadiga man, One Channabhat had come to meet him. Mr. Channabhatt apparently had given a postdated Cheque of 5L to these guys for my plot. He must be the biggest idiot in this whole scheme of things.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.