rents in kothrud falling

Last updated: January 14 2013
37 | Posts
4781 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rents in kothrud falling

i want to know whether rentals in kothrud are falling compared to yr ago ? i rented my flat for 12000pm (2bhk) , now agent is telling that rent is 10000.

Re : rents in kothrud falling

Thats Good news!!

Cheers!!!

No offences meant

Comment

Is it? That's a good news This will screw the already bent rental yield even more.

Comment

Originally posted by drniks2000 View Post
        i want to know whether rentals in kothrud are falling compared to yr ago ? i rented my flat for 12000pm (2bhk) , now agent is telling that rent is 10000.
        don't just go by agent's words..agents are hopeless guys trying to please both the buyer and seller and in between taking the commission from both sides..

so the seller is always on the loosing side..

one of my friend is getting 10k for 1 bhk in kothrud...so would suggest you to not take the agent's words for granted..do your own investigation..

in fact rentals in kothrud are increasing...jago friend jago..

Comment

Agent is fooling you buddy.
          There is no way rents can go down and that too in a place like Pune where there is addition of 1-2lac new bachelors every year.

Better go and consult some other Agent.

Comment

This thread is similar to "The sky is falling" story

Comment

Originally posted by mKannan View Post
              Agent is fooling you buddy.
              There is no way rents can go down and that too in a place like Pune where there is addition of 1-2lac new bachelors every year.

Better go and consult some other Agent.
              Your logic is not totally correct. Rent may go down even 1-2 lakh new bachelors come every year in Pune. The reason is that bachelors share the flats, I mean any 2BHK flat can be eaisly shared between 4 bachelors. And there are atleast 100 new apartments coming every year in Pune, each apartment may have more than 200 flats (out of which few may be 3BHK or more , which can be shared by more people). And more importantly, many people leave Pune every year too. So rent in one particular area can go down, while rent in other area may go up. It is totally depends upon the market situation (I mean, employment available at that particular area, income earned by people who wants to stay in that area etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                This thread is similar to "The sky is falling" story
                And when prices go up, which story is it ?? Land becoming Sky ?

Btw, atleast in area where I am staying, the rents have not gone up. The renewal of the leave & license agreement took place with rent remaining constant .

Btw, if rents are falling, it becomes even more lucrative to rent then & save even more/month.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

it is in saudamini, near chandni chowk , 900 sqf 2bhk .first floor i was getting 12000 last year , now my tenant says rates are falling and he only wants to go out. while my broker says he can arrange upto 10,000 or 11000 max . i really dont know current market situation .

Comment

I dont think so rents are falling anywhere in pune..but yes if u give in 10K than definately renst will start falling at least in one area by one owner

Rents are not even moving up other than the cases where u need to renew ur agreement and owner increases the rent by 10% or so..that all depends upon the owner nd tenant

Originally posted by drniks2000 View Post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X