Sort by :
Filter by :
- Talegaon is good for investment as 2nd home if you get a good locality, think of the land prices there, I had visited 4 – 5 plots everyone is quoting between Rs.800- 1000psf.
BU Bhandari project plot of 3000 sqft costs u close to Rs.36 Lakhs.CommentQuote0Flag
- I agree, all these points do prove to make Talegaon a good investment at this point of time. As far as the nearness to malls or multiplexes is concerned, Pune seems to have a small diameter therefore it won't much time for you to go around places and with the speeding rate at which Talegaon is growing, it won't take much time before you see all the amenities coming up there. Enjoy !CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by raptormintyWith RE prices at INSANE level in Pune City Limits...how is Talegaon being seen from Investment Point of view...as now everyone knows Chakan Airport is scrapped will this cause any problems for Talegaon??
There are still many positive points about Talegaon...
1. 20 to 30 Mins from Hinjewadi & PCMC
2. 1 Engg College, 1 Medical College, 3 to 5 Schools in Talegaon Area.
3. Awesome weather & Peacefull sorroundings
4. Good Connectivity to Mumbai (Via NH4 & Express way) & Nasik (via Talegaon-Chakan Road)
There may be more points...feel free to add...
Seeing today's situation in Pune, its becoming difficult to stay in City due to the day to day Hussle Bussle ...traffic jams ...soon Pune traffic will become like Bangalore.
So are the above few positive points sufficient for any person to invest in Talegaon even if there are no Multiplexes, Posh Malls , popular food joints etc after all how many of us regularly visit those places?
Please feel free to comment...
:bab (68): :bab (60):
PLEASE DON'T INVEST IN RE NOW WHEN YOU ALREADY OWN A HOME.
LET NEEDY PEOPLE TO BUY AND FULFILL THEIR HOME.CommentQuote0Flag