Hello Experts,

I am looking for 3 Bhk flat in Kothrud/Bavdhan area from so long time. Now I got one 3Bhk resale flat arround 80L+ paper cost.

Any one have any idea about the area Bhusari colony & project Runwal Paradise. I have to renovate it & will cost me arround 5-8 L more but the apartment is good & 6 years old.

Experts comments welcome.

Please guide me.

Thanks in Advance.

GodsGiven
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whether its worth to buy 6 years old good maintain property.

Hello All,

Please provide the inputs. Anyone have idea about this project,builder??
    CommentQuote
  • What is the sale able area? It entirely depends on that. Bhusari has low rise apartments, however very close to each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you going to live in it, or is it for investment?

If you are looking for investment with that much money, consider buying a flat in a US city, since they are cheaper and can be rented out profitably. Then use the profit to rent what you want in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gods Given
    Hello Experts,

I am looking for 3 Bhk flat in Kothrud/Bavdhan area from so long time. Now I got one 3Bhk resale flat arround 80L+ paper cost.

Any one have any idea about the area Bhusari colony & project Runwal Paradise. I have to renovate it & will cost me arround 5-8 L more but the apartment is good & 6 years old.

Experts comments welcome.

Please guide me.

Thanks in Advance.

GodsGiven

Bhusari colony has water problem. In Some area water problem solved but not in all area. Instead of resale flat why don't you search for a new one.
    You hv good budget.
    Check out for Ruturang E by paranjape near Paranjape school kothrud.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rent per month for a 3 bhk flat in Bhusari Colony? Can I assume 15k per month. You are buying at 80L plus stamp duty + registration + 5 to 8L for interiors, let us assume you will be spending 90L.

That gives you a rent : price ratio of 1:600, which is definitely bubble territory. So from value perspective, I would think this is a bad deal.

Suppose you look from the growth perspective, then first you have to check if you can financially afford this flat.

After doing the downpayment, the remaining liquid investments in your name (stocks, F.D.s) should be equal to or greater than the downpayment. This means, do not invest all your life's saving in downpayment.

Also, will you be able to afford EMI if home loan rate of interest goes up to 14%? Rates of interest for existing home loans are already up to 12.25%, and still going up. Do not calculate EMI based on the teaser rates of 10.50% being offered to you, those will reset upwards in the next 3 to 6 months.

If the above two points, i.e. downpayment and EMI are possible, then you can easily take the risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal Paradise 3BHK Duplex Row House.

Hi Experts,

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments.

Sorry I forgot to mention that its a 3Bhk Duplex Row House. Ground Parking+1Bhk,Dining at first floor+2 Bedroom,2 terace at Second floor+ top terrace+ Backside garden.

The total area is arround 1900sqft & property is 6 years old. The society is also formed 8 months back . Fortunatly no water problem.The area is very good & society having swimming pool & club house etc amenities.

I need to renovate the apartment because its 6 years old fittings. The construction quality is good & interior ,exterior paint is required.

I think 85L+ is good offer ,its slightly above my budget but I am trying to manage it.

What you will suggest guys?

Please suggest some valuable tips befor purchasing resale property.

I checked all the papers & everthng is fine.

I want experts help so I can complete this process smoothly.

Thanks a lot guys.

Wish me Best luck.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are going to use it for self-use, I think it would be a good deal. Just check for following points:
    1) Usually the layouts for row-houses are not that specious. Check if the room sizes are adequate for your requirement.

2) Check if the movement in the house (especially betn 2 floors) is easy enough for you to manage. Especially if you have elders / small children in the house.

3) Is it a free hold plot? If not, are you allowed to reconstruct on it in the future? (say 20 yrs down the line)
    CommentQuote
    Hello All,

Please provide the inputs. Anyone have idea about this project,builder??

Hi GG,

Here is my take on this project:-

6 yr old is not a project which I will prefer personally as things have drastically changed in these years, except ofcourse the project & the location is premium.

Bhusari colony is is so-so colony, nothing great. It got better value when Kothrud Kachra (Garbage) depot was shifted out. There is also some area called as Bhusari Gaothan which isn't good as no development will take place. See how close this area is from this Runwal's project.

Being a row house of 1900 sq ft, I find it cramped, if at all the terrace too is charged at 50%. The garden too is charged 50-100%. The parking is not free either as builder takes money of /sq ft basis for parking as it is included in salable area.

I have seen several row houses which are junk, very small staircase, toilet under the staircase, small bedroom below, kitchen visible directly from entrance door etc. Ideally, the row house should be bare minimum of 2600 sq ft, if anything less than that, better opt for same size flat as it will give more interior usable space. Also, expect for coloring, you can't do anything else with the row house as against in bungalow. Row house is just ground floor flat with private terrace.....I won't say garden as a 10x10 strip of grass doesn't mean a garden.

If you are looking for a row-house just because it is on land, I suggest, you buy a plot in Mahatma society with some friend, relative of yours (2 members can buy plot here, though voting rights is only with one) & build your own house. It will cost you the same. If not, buy a spacious flat of 2000 sq ft.

* PS:- These suggestions are based on practical issues only & doesn't include emotional value. If you have some emotional connection to this place, then the equation changes .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi GG,

Here is my take on this project:-

6 yr old is not a project which I will prefer personally as things have drastically changed in these years, except ofcourse the project & the location is premium.

Bhusari colony is is so-so colony, nothing great. It got better value when Kothrud Kachra (Garbage) depot was shifted out. There is also some area called as Bhusari Gaothan which isn't good as no development will take place. See how close this area is from this Runwal's project.

Being a row house of 1900 sq ft, I find it cramped, if at all the terrace too is charged at 50%. The garden too is charged 50-100%. The parking is not free either as builder takes money of /sq ft basis for parking as it is included in salable area.

I have seen several row houses which are junk, very small staircase, toilet under the staircase, small bedroom below, kitchen visible directly from entrance door etc. Ideally, the row house should be bare minimum of 2600 sq ft, if anything less than that, better opt for same size flat as it will give more interior usable space. Also, expect for coloring, you can't do anything else with the row house as against in bungalow. Row house is just ground floor flat with private terrace.....I won't say garden as a 10x10 strip of grass doesn't mean a garden.

If you are looking for a row-house just because it is on land, I suggest, you buy a plot in Mahatma society with some friend, relative of yours (2 members can buy plot here, though voting rights is only with one) & build your own house. It will cost you the same. If not, buy a spacious flat of 2000 sq ft.

* PS:- These suggestions are based on practical issues only & doesn't include emotional value. If you have some emotional connection to this place, then the equation changes .

Hello All,

Thanks all of you for your valuable comments.

Yes I am end customer & not looking for investment.

Realacers-The Runwal Paradise project is away from the Bhusari Gaonthan area, there is no water issue. As I mentioned the Rowhouse is 6 years old .The parking is having good space 2 Car & 2 twowhee;er can comfortably accomodate on Ground floor. yes I agree the entry to first floor from ground i.e first floor 1Bhk+dining the stair case are small but that I can renovate. The first floor is with large Hall ,separeate dining ,kitchen, big bed room & common toilet.The kitchen is not visible directly from entrance door . The Garden is not small 10x10 strip of grass ,actually its not garden its back terrace of min 282sgft .its big terrace on first floor.
    The second floor staicase is going infront from dining which gives good feel of duplex flat. Second floor 2 big separate bedroom with 2 big terrace plus one small inernal balcony between two bedroom from there you can see the dining below whch again gives good feel of bungalow effect & again on third floor top terrace.

Here the main concern is now a days in Kothrud minimum cost for 3Bhk 1500sqft is 1Cr + for new one . I know its really overhype nothing else. But due to the less land avaibility & very few new projects so everyone is asking for 6500-7500sqft. In Ruturang 3Bhk flat costing 1.35cr.

The proposed rowhouse costing me 85L + paper work + society having agood amenities Backside view is very beautifull hills. So i dont think so within this price I cant afford plot in Mahatma Society + construction cost that will definatly cost me 1.3Cr +.

The construction quality is very good only few internal renovation of 6-8L will give the entire house very good feel.

Please guide me for this deal.

Thanks & Waiting for your guidance.
    CommentQuote
    Hello All,

Thanks all of you for your valuable comments.

Yes I am end customer & not looking for investment.

Realacers-The Runwal Paradise project is away from the Bhusari Gaonthan area, there is no water issue. As I mentioned the Rowhouse is 6 years old .The parking is having good space 2 Car & 2 twowhee;er can comfortably accomodate on Ground floor. yes I agree the entry to first floor from ground i.e first floor 1Bhk+dining the stair case are small but that I can renovate. The first floor is with large Hall ,separeate dining ,kitchen, big bed room & common toilet.The kitchen is not visible directly from entrance door . The Garden is not small 10x10 strip of grass ,actually its not garden its back terrace of min 282sgft .its big terrace on first floor.
    The second floor staicase is going infront from dining which gives good feel of duplex flat. Second floor 2 big separate bedroom with 2 big terrace plus one small inernal balcony between two bedroom from there you can see the dining below whch again gives good feel of bungalow effect & again on third floor top terrace.

Here the main concern is now a days in Kothrud minimum cost for 3Bhk 1500sqft is 1Cr + for new one . I know its really overhype nothing else. But due to the less land avaibility & very few new projects so everyone is asking for 6500-7500sqft. In Ruturang 3Bhk flat costing 1.35cr.

The proposed rowhouse costing me 85L + paper work + society having agood amenities Backside view is very beautifull hills. So i dont think so within this price I cant afford plot in Mahatma Society + construction cost that will definatly cost me 1.3Cr +.

The construction quality is very good only few internal renovation of 6-8L will give the entire house very good feel.

Please guide me for this deal.

Thanks & Waiting for your guidance.

Hi,
    Is this the project behind LohaJain IT park. We purchased our flat in Kumarparisar in the year 2003 and I remember that time we went to see this project of Runwal. I am surprised to know that Soc is formed just few months ago. Regarding Mahatma soc. the land itself cost around 3,4 lacs. I am unknown that Ruturang's cost is now 1.35 Cr. I love my area kothrud.
    If you r seriously willing to stay in kothrud only then it seems to be a good deal in terms of money but be careful by all means.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tpoonam
    Hi,
    Is this the project behind LohaJain IT park. We purchased our flat in Kumarparisar in the year 2003 and I remember that time we went to see this project of Runwal. I am surprised to know that Soc is formed just few months ago. Regarding Mahatma soc. the land itself cost around 3,4 lacs. I am unknown that Ruturang's cost is now 1.35 Cr. I love my area kothrud.
    If you r seriously willing to stay in kothrud only then it seems to be a good deal in terms of money but be careful by all means.

Hi

Yes Correct this project is behind Lohia Jain IT park. The society was formed arround 10 months back. The plot in Mahatma Society will cost min 80-90L or 1500sqft. but the issue is minmum flat area for sale is affound 2200sqft which is not in my budget.

I am very serious about Kothrud ,becase Me & My wife is born & brought up in Pune . I like this area. The offer for this row house is quite good .

We checked all the papers & documentation everthng is fine. So may be we are thinking to go ahead.

I want experts advise before purchasing resale property like what things we need to specially consider & follow.

Please guide me guys so I can fullfill my dream of owning a house in kothrud.

Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Yes Correct this project is behind Lohia Jain IT park. The society was formed arround 10 months back. The plot in Mahatma Society will cost min 80-90L or 1500sqft. but the issue is minmum flat area for sale is affound 2200sqft which is not in my budget.

I am very serious about Kothrud ,becase Me & My wife is born & brought up in Pune . I like this area. The offer for this row house is quite good .

We checked all the papers & documentation everthng is fine. So may be we are thinking to go ahead.

I want experts advise before purchasing resale property like what things we need to specially consider & follow.

Please guide me guys so I can fullfill my dream of owning a house in kothrud.

Thanks in Advance.

Do your home work before giving the token amount to the previous owner.

Check Seller is the owner not a fraud person
    Right reason why the first owner is selling the property
    Age of the construction of the building
    Condition of property
    Registration of Property
    Debt free property
    Property free from Disputes
    Payment Method
    certificates such as completion, occupancy and NOC (No Objection Certificate) from respective authorities.
    Ask the owner to get you a NOC certificate to sell the property from the society. If possible meet the society members to get all the
    information about the property and if there is any problem
    with the property. You can also find out the various charges
    like maintenance, sinking fund or any other charges need to
    pay by the property owner regularly.
    check the previous bills of utilities are being paid otherwise it will be due on you after buying the property.
    cost breakup
    Check all legal documents Completion certificate,share certificate
    Try to negotiate as much as possible.

All the Best and I hope & wish your dream will come true.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tpoonam
    Do your home work before giving the token amount to the previous owner.

Check Seller is the owner not a fraud person
    Right reason why the first owner is selling the property
    Age of the construction of the building
    Condition of property
    Registration of Property
    Debt free property
    Property free from Disputes
    Payment Method
    certificates such as completion, occupancy and NOC (No Objection Certificate) from respective authorities.
    Ask the owner to get you a NOC certificate to sell the property from the society. If possible meet the society members to get all the
    information about the property and if there is any problem
    with the property. You can also find out the various charges
    like maintenance, sinking fund or any other charges need to
    pay by the property owner regularly.
    check the previous bills of utilities are being paid otherwise it will be due on you after buying the property.
    cost breakup
    Check all legal documents Completion certificate,share certificate
    Try to negotiate as much as possible.

All the Best and I hope & wish your dream will come true.

Thanks Tpoonam,

I am checking the documents this week. Hope evrthng will be fine so I can go ahead. The agent is also good & very helpful.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Tpoonam,

I am checking the documents this week. Hope evrthng will be fine so I can go ahead. The agent is also good & very helpful.

Just Don't trust the agent blindly. Personally meet some soc. members and go through all the papers. Some points I may hv missed.
    CommentQuote
  • I haven't seen the area you are talking so can't comment about it.

But Row house with similar specifications in Pimpale Saudagar fetches more than 85 lacs.

Regards,
    CommentQuote