I visited the Rose Icon (GK Developers) in pimple saudagar. The flats look nice but they are quoting 4200 Rs. please suggest me if is it worth to purchase property in this rate.
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 4200 Not Worth for PS

In this price, you can get in Baner which is much better place than PS.

- Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would like to put these points Rose Icon which I liked

1) construction is good - timely possession , big society so all amenities
    2) Two approach roads for society and one is highway connecting Jagtap dairy to Nasik phata, once this road construction will be over, this area will have good connectivity with city,
    3) BRT route - Aundh - Ravet
    4) malls/ shopping complexes around

Hope this helps,

-AD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Hi,

2) Two approach roads for society and one is highway connecting Jagtap dairy to Nasik phata, once this road construction will be over, this area will have good connectivity with city,

Hope this helps,

-AD

By good you mean average right, since its a GK construction. I'm sure you havent seen better quality elsewhere. Which mall is present in that area? AFAIK, a small mall is being constructed at shivar chowk ad currently there is no mall around (dont consider rainbow plaza a mall as it is a commercial complex). The approach road (kunal icon road) is pathetic and waterlogged. With so many hawkers on the road, it has become extremely crowded area to live in. Anyway 4200 for this project is not worth it at all.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Hope this helps,

-AD

Hi

While the construction quality is not good, its not bad either. The biggest problem is generally the toilets. Poor quality used for the western toilets he provides. We use the word malls very loosely. While you do not have malls and hopefully you will never have since the amount of traffic is already humongous, you do have is a lot of shops for buying daily household items and other things you might require. While the BRT route seems like a good idea now, traffic is bound to increase and roads are still not up to the mark.

Does 4200 include parking for which he charges 2L? You will not get anything in Baner for 4200 and will get similar properties in Balewadi.

If you have your own mode of transport then great, else you will be paying most of your salary to auto drivers who will charge 100 bucks to go to Aundh.

Its not the best deal, but its not a bad deal either. It will take 2-3 years for the road mess to be sorted out so be ready for that.

PS has seen the price rise and now its stabilized between 3800-4200. I don't see it going up in the next year now. So don't be in a rush to buy this, check around and see if you can get better houses and if nothing else seems good, and you have to buy a house, go for this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I just listed my opinion area.

Good/Better/Best are relative terms and may vary person to person.

Roads will be waterlogged since they are under construction.

And crowd is everywhere, in baner/pashan/kothrud....

whoever is interested to dig out more on this, Check out this thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/11744-rose-icon-gk-developers-pimple-saudagar-pune?t=14057

Regards
    AD
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I just listed my opinion area.

Good/Better/Best are relative terms and may vary person to person.

Roads will be waterlogged since they are under construction.

And crowd is everywhere, in baner/pashan/kothrud....

whoever is interested to dig out more on this, Check out this thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/11744-rose-icon-gk-developers-pimple-saudagar-pune?t=14057

Regards
    AD

looks like the RE prices are in a range of 3800 to 4200. GK tried to increase the rate to 4600 but didn't succeed.
    The rates are increased to such high value so that while purchasing buyer should feel that he got deal at a fair price after bargain on quoted price.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Hope this helps,

-AD

Remember these things:-

Never buy based on DP roads,
    Never buy based on PROPOSED something,
    The Aundh-Ravet BRT is stuck as the Army is still not ready to vacate the land & give it to PCMC. Though some deal was struck recently, I remain skeptical about this until the road is actually visible.

For 4000, you can get a flat at Pashan-Sus rd, Baner-Balewadi, BP link rd. Don't go by what builders advertise, go & negotiate even now, the builders will offer discounts.

For me, anything above 3000 is a rip-off for PS, Wakad & all the other pimpale *.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Hi

While the construction quality is not good, its not bad either. The biggest problem is generally the toilets. Poor quality used for the western toilets he provides. We use the word malls very loosely. While you do not have malls and hopefully you will never have since the amount of traffic is already humongous, you do have is a lot of shops for buying daily household items and other things you might require. While the BRT route seems like a good idea now, traffic is bound to increase and roads are still not up to the mark.

Does 4200 include parking for which he charges 2L? You will not get anything in Baner for 4200 and will get similar properties in Balewadi.

If you have your own mode of transport then great, else you will be paying most of your salary to auto drivers who will charge 100 bucks to go to Aundh.

Its not the best deal, but its not a bad deal either. It will take 2-3 years for the road mess to be sorted out so be ready for that.

PS has seen the price rise and now its stabilized between 3800-4200. I don't see it going up in the next year now. So don't be in a rush to buy this, check around and see if you can get better houses and if nothing else seems good, and you have to buy a house, go for this one.

If you can afford to buy flat at rate of 4200, then you are supposed to buy flat at either Baner Road or Pashan-Baner link road. It will hardly increase your EMI by 5000 Rs. People, who are able to buy flat at 4200, won't mind paying 5000 Rs per month extra. Anyway , how many people are there like this in Pune? http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/icons/icon8.gif
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Remember these things:-

Never buy based on DP roads,
    Never buy based on PROPOSED something,
    The Aundh-Ravet BRT is stuck as the Army is still not ready to vacate the land & give it to PCMC. Though some deal was struck recently, I remain skeptical about this until the road is actually visible.

For 4000, you can get a flat at Pashan-Sus rd, Baner-Balewadi, BP link rd. Don't go by what builders advertise, go & negotiate even now, the builders will offer discounts.

For me, anything above 3000 is a rip-off for PS, Wakad & all the other pimpale *.

I 100% agree with your points. I wish, other people in Pune (especially IT people coming back to Pune from onsite trip) can understand this thing. They think that buy the flat today which is avaialble at 45L in PS, otherwise tomorrow it will be 55L and soon it will become 75L. But they don't understand that how many people in India are capable to buy flat at rate of 4200 or more.
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the people ready to buy the flat at 4200 are investors. Every builder in PS is now quoting 4400 PSFT, and after negotiation they will not come below 4100 PSFT, Seems like all bulders are united.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahul_Pune
    Most of the people ready to buy the flat at 4200 are investors. Every builder in PS now quoting 4400 rs, Seems like all bulders are united.

Let investors buy the flats at higher rates, but every end users is supposed to stay away from this bubble. As investors may loose their extra money when RE will crash, but end users will suffer for long time if he buys at this much high rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said BoltJab. After increase in intrest rate it was expected that RE prices will come down but things are happening exactly opposite :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahul_Pune
    Most of the people ready to buy the flat at 4200 are investors. Every builder in PS is now quoting 4400 PSFT, and after negotiation they will not come below 4100 PSFT, Seems like all bulders are united.

Why will an investor buy at such inflated rates?Its not as if the prices are going to touch 6000 soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    If you can afford to buy flat at rate of 4200, then you are supposed to buy flat at either Baner Road or Pashan-Baner link road. It will hardly increase your EMI by 5000 Rs. People, who are able to buy flat at 4200, won't mind paying 5000 Rs per month extra. Anyway , how many people are there like this in Pune? http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/icons/icon8.gif

That's rarely the case. Most people end up stretching really hard for even 4200. There seems to be this myth that only investors or rich people are buying but the reality is many different types of people are buying. This generation of India is living on accumulated wealth. Some examples:

Parents retiring from government jobs. Their PF arranges for down payment and then take maximum loan.
      Ancestral land in village, sell and take loan to buy property
      Onsite for 3-4 years, pay good sum as down payment, take loan and buy property.
      Sell smaller family owned 1 BHK and arrange for down payment
      Cannot afford house in Mumbai.. buy as investment in Pune and rent it out. Retire here later.

I see so many people coming to inquire at the GK builder office near my house and the grin the sales lady had when I asked her about the irrational hike in prices.

So this whole idea of how many people are like this in Pune is answered by the spiraling prices. Apparently a lot of them.

I am not an advocate for high prices nor do I smile when my property valuations increase. It just means more inflation, more everyday expenses and a very unstable market. But that's the reality of the situation. The forum is full of posts advocating millions of reasons for a crash. Saw a lady cancel a booking in Kharadi she did for 2400 Psqft based on someones advice that prices will crash. Well the promised crash never came. Lets stop pretending to be experts because we are not. I have a vague idea of how things might turn out and so do most of us.
      I see so many people coming to inquire at the GK builder office near my house and the grin the sales lady had when I asked her about the irrational hike in prices.

So this whole idea of how many people are like this in Pune is answered by the spiraling prices. Apparently a lot of them.

I am not an advocate for high prices nor do I smile when my property valuations increase. It just means more inflation, more everyday expenses and a very unstable market. But that's the reality of the situation. The forum is full of posts advocating millions of reasons for a crash. Saw a lady cancel a booking in Kharadi she did for 2400 Psqft based on someones advice that prices will crash. Well the promised crash never came. Lets stop pretending to be experts because we are not. I have a vague idea of how things might turn out and so do most of us.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Lets stop pretending to be experts because we are not.

Best piece of advice for anyone following this forum :)
    CommentQuote