Sort by :
Filter by :
- What's the current price of the Rose Icon???CommentQuote0Flag
- This project is still available in booking ?
I thought that by now this must have been sold out !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Last Saturday they were quoting 5200 :bab (59):..........They told me that near about 30Flats are remaining.also As the building got the Completion certificate so no service tax.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mangeshpardhiAs the building got the Completion certificate so no service tax.
This thing was told to me when I went to see the flats in May2012 Last Year :D.
They are still using the same line to lure buyers .CommentQuote0Flag
- I checked the floor plan and none of them have double lifts or stairs in 7flr wing. This is odd.CommentQuote0Flag
- 7 floor building do not require double lifts, building above 7 floors require it :)CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by aedhole7 floor building do not require double lifts, building above 7 floors require it :)
I think it is 7 floor & onwards but builders took advantage of loop & got this ignored.
For 2 staircases, well, the rule came in 2010-11 where 2 stairs were made mandatory. Buildings which came up before this rule need not have 2 stairs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Are bachelors allowed in this sco. on rent?
@Rosir ICon Owners,
I am planning to buy 1 bhk in Rose ICon.
Are bachelors allowed in this sco. on rent?
- Hi..did anybody visit their site recently...need honest reviews....CommentQuote0Flag
- YesOriginally Posted by lasersuperHi..did anybody visit their site recently...need honest reviews....
yes, i did.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello everyone,
Similar discussions are already running on the forum and running multiple threads may dissolve the information. Kindly continue your discussions on the following thread: