I visited the Rose Icon (GK Developers) in pimple saudagar. The flats look nice but they are quoting 4200 Rs. please suggest me if is it worth to purchase property in this rate.
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What's the current price of the Rose Icon???
    CommentQuote
  • This project is still available in booking ?
    I thought that by now this must have been sold out !!
    CommentQuote
  • Last Saturday they were quoting 5200 :bab (59):..........They told me that near about 30Flats are remaining.also As the building got the Completion certificate so no service tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangeshpardhi
    As the building got the Completion certificate so no service tax.

This thing was told to me when I went to see the flats in May2012 Last Year :D.

They are still using the same line to lure buyers .
    CommentQuote
  • I checked the floor plan and none of them have double lifts or stairs in 7flr wing. This is odd.
    CommentQuote
  • 7 floor building do not require double lifts, building above 7 floors require it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    7 floor building do not require double lifts, building above 7 floors require it :)

I think it is 7 floor & onwards but builders took advantage of loop & got this ignored.
    For 2 staircases, well, the rule came in 2010-11 where 2 stairs were made mandatory. Buildings which came up before this rule need not have 2 stairs.
    CommentQuote
  • Are bachelors allowed in this sco. on rent?

@Rosir ICon Owners,

Helo.
    I am planning to buy 1 bhk in Rose ICon.
    Are bachelors allowed in this sco. on rent?

Thanks.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..did anybody visit their site recently...need honest reviews....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes

Originally Posted by lasersuper
    Hi..did anybody visit their site recently...need honest reviews....

yes, i did.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,