Heard Vascon Builders are planning to launch a Commercial & Residential project in Talegaon due to which properties in Talegaon have appreciated by 100 to 200 Rs p.s.f in 1 month time.

Any feedback on this from Seniors.
:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raptorminty
    Heard Vascon Builders are planning to launch a Commercial & Residential project in Talegaon due to which properties in Talegaon have appreciated by 100 to 200 Rs p.s.f in 1 month time.

    Any feedback on this from Seniors.
    :bab (4):

    Just hope that this Vascon's project doesn't end up like Forest County.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Just hope that this Vascon's project doesn't end up like Forest County.



    Vascon stock is down from Rs. 190 to Rs. 74 in one year....what can you expect from such companies who have fooled lot of investors in stock market...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ani.pashan
    Vascon stock is down from Rs. 190 to Rs. 74 in one year....what can you expect from such companies who have fooled lot of investors in stock market...


    How have they fooled investors in stock market? could you please explain the scam?
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed stock prices are down ,but i havent come across the price downtrend yet in the propoerty prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stoxxx
    How have they fooled investors in stock market? could you please explain the scam?



    I am not saying they have done any scam, but many RE companies listed their stocks to unrealistic prices, and after few months, the stocks have crashed and lost more than half of the listing price. Retail investors like us who subscribed for such issues have lost money where as promoters have become rich post IPO.
    CommentQuote