i have been looking for a bungalow plot for a while in Baner but had not found anything i liked.

this morning i have been shown a plot which:

is between 20,000 to 25,000 sq feet (exact area to be confirmed shortly, owner will only charge for total area minus road reservations)
    NA, FSI 0.9
    in a very quiet, prime area of baner (near petrol pump, less than 700 feet from main Baner road)
    ideal for a bungalow society
    clean and clear in all respects

since the size is a little big and price is firm at 4000 rs per sqft, i am wondering if there may be others who might be interested in buying a piece on the following terms:

min size per person 3000 sq ft. so min price is 1.2 cr + govt fees + legal fees + brokerage. these costs can go up depending on a lot of post-sale factors: will we have our society, common amenities, internal road paving etc etc so count in some buffer as well.
      some area my be lost to internal roads. we can divide the FSI proportionately.
      agree to be bound to build only residential bungalows with a maximum 30m height G+2 structure
      loans will be possible upto 80% of the agreement value
      plot choice on first come first served basis
      conduct independent due diligence and be convinced that the price is fair for the area since there is no room for negotiation.
      lets discuss this idea in public for a few days to sort out all aspects threadbare by july 25th. if things seem feasible, i'd like to get a lock on the transaction by that date at the latest.

please also contribute even if you are not interested in this particular plot but may know about other plots in the area or have tips on what to do/not do or anything else.

i am intimately familiar with the area and am convinced that 4000 is a fair price to pay but please feel free to discuss that aspect as well - just not on this thread, PLEASE.lets discuss this idea in public for a few days to sort out all aspects threadbare by july 25th. if things seem feasible, i'd like to get a lock on the transaction by that date at the latest.

please also contribute even if you are not interested in this particular plot but may know about other plots in the area or have tips on what to do/not do or anything else.

i am intimately familiar with the area and am convinced that 4000 is a fair price to pay but please feel free to discuss that aspect as well - just not on this thread, PLEASE.lets discuss this idea in public for a few days to sort out all aspects threadbare by july 25th. if things seem feasible, i'd like to get a lock on the transaction by that date at the latest.

i am intimately familiar with the area and am convinced that 4000 is a fair price to pay but please feel free to discuss that aspect as well - just not on this thread, PLEASE.
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.