Hi All

Recent offering from chordia group is Linera in Wakad (Chordia Group). They are offering 3400 under pre launch total cost of 2 BHK is 44 Lac for 1100 sqft.
Senior members any view on the Chordia builder reputation and does this rate justified in pre launch in wakad kindly guide.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am no...economist but as I am part of IT industry, recently I have been seeing lost of clients are requesting to reduce the billing rates which in turn would slow the growth and thus will affect profit margins...this will definately impact RE sector as its possible people might loose job's or sit in free pool or will have no hike .... so its for sure the rates will come down ... lets hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raptorminty
    charlyk are u in wonderland.....?? 2800 and that too in wakad area .... aise darao mat yaar .... tumhe pata hain agar yeh hua to kitne logon ko heart attack aa jayega....cant even count...

3400/- rate sunke mujhe jo heart atack aaya uska kya.... i visited a site last month near chinchwad pimpri i dont remember exactly something like emerald park or estate ... the saleperson told me when in 2008 they started selling their flats the basic cost was 800 psf and now currently they are offering at 4000 psf can you just imagine builders are making so much money out of us and we will work like donkeys all our life to pay off the loan we had taken for the flat and on that mental stress as we have to work for 20years without a break to pay off debts ....
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates at Linera. Locations looks good.
    Please suggest any reviews about the project /Builder.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • How much work has been completed??

Which banks have approved thid project?

What is the current rate??
    CommentQuote