I am thinking of getting a few of my neighbors together to share the cost of making the road in front of our plots usable. Currently it is in a sorry state especially after the rains. The road is just about 100 feet in length. What I am thinking is to make a 10m width concrete surface end to end with provision for water run (The usual slabs we see in and around apartment complexes ). Does anyone have an idea how much it could cost?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bonigv
    I am thinking of getting a few of my neighbors together to share the cost of making the road in front of our plots usable. Currently it is in a sorry state especially after the rains. The road is just about 100 feet in length. What I am thinking is to make a 10m width concrete surface end to end with provision for water run (The usual slabs we see in and around apartment complexes ). Does anyone have an idea how much it could cost?

Not sure about cost, but you'll need PMC/PCMC's permission to do anything on road...even if you are doing favour to them with your own money...
    CommentQuote