According to this site:

Proposal Details

According to this site, the proposal status is "Rejected" and only mentions floor rise till 9th floor! What is going on?? I have booked a flat there on 11th floor.

Is there anyway I can make sure this project is indeed approved and approved till 11th floor?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sids911
    According to this site:

Proposal Details

According to this site, the proposal status is "Rejected" and only mentions floor rise till 9th floor! What is going on?? I have booked a flat there on 11th floor.

Is there anyway I can make sure this project is indeed approved and approved till 11th floor?

how you are able to see those details, i am looking for my site but it requires
    login and password.
    CommentQuote
  • If user id/pwd not available,Proposal ID would also do ... but the question is how do we get it ?..Is it mentioned on agreeement ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure why its asking you for a password. The link lets me open it directly at home as well as office.

Try this link in quotes "http://203.129.224.67/bpams/PCMCForms/PCMC_ProposalDetails.aspx?iProposalID=1674" . Offcourse remove the quotes from the URL and paste the link all in one line in one address line.

I also tried different proposal IDs, and quite a bit of them are approved or under review.
    CommentQuote
    According to this site:

Proposal Details

It is quite common practice. Builder will do TDR to this project from some other project and then will make it legal. Till then 10th and 11th floor will remain unauthorized. Basically builder has overused FSI in this project and he can use FSI till 9th floor.

Catch hold off commencement certificate to know if you find anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar
    It is quite common practice. Builder will do TDR to this project from some other project and then will make it legal. Till then 10th and 11th floor will remain unauthorized. Basically builder has overused FSI in this project and he can use FSI till 9th floor.

Check the Samrajya thread... Pethkar builders did the same thing.. they had permissions to build till 7th floor but they built 11 floors and got the remaining ones approved later...

But to give them a credit, they did not sell these flats till the permissions were in place. This does not seem to be the case here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar

What is a TDR?

Floor rise is one thing, what about the project proposal being in "rejected" state? Any ideas about that?
    CommentQuote
  • sids911,
    How do you find the iProposalID? Do you know any other URL where we can see the IDs for other properties as well? Would be helpful for people like me who are in sink like you but with different projects.
    CommentQuote
    What is a TDR?

Floor rise is one thing, what about the project proposal being in "rejected" state? Any ideas about that?

TDR: Transfer of Development Rights

For example

At site A of land area L1 and FSI is Y then maximum permissible total built up = L1 x Y

If builder wants to construct more than this he can use FSI from some other place to site site A. So he will construct some road somewhere, some SRA somewhere and get that FSI transferred to this site A. That way he can legalize additional built up area.

In short this is SCAM...but is so widespread that it has become legal :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Better talk with Mr. Kotkar or those who have booked the flat instead of getting opinion from those who have no connection with Inspera.

You can even join group on facebook or commonfloor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinchakote
    Better talk with Mr. Kotkar or those who have booked the flat instead of getting opinion from those who have no connection with Inspera.

You can even join group on facebook or commonfloor.

Thanks, who is Mr. Kotkar btw? i'll try looking for something on the facebook page. Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Shyamkant kotkar is MD of Nandan buildcon :)

Originally Posted by sids911
    Thanks, who is Mr. Kotkar btw? i'll try looking for something on the facebook page. Thanks again.
    CommentQuote