Hello,
I want to invest around 60-70 lakhs for 3BHK in Pune looking to gain good response in 2 years timeframe.I am confused which area and builder to prefer -- Wakad/Baner/Magarpatta/Balewadi..or anyother place.
Branded Builders preffered.
I heard Magarpatta doing really good..
What about Wakad builders?
Is magarpatta better than wakad?
Thanks
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Look for the area which is in developing state, there chances of RE hike are more than fully developed area...but it takes time and one need to be patient

considering this fact Wakad/Ravet are in developing state, also Moshi pradhikaran area where Int Conv Center is planned...there infra is amazing....

Magarpatta/hadpasar...area i havent seen in details so cannot comment...

-AD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rianna
    I want to invest around 60-70 lakhs for 3BHK in Pune looking to gain good response in 2 years timeframe.I am confused which area and builder to prefer

Rianna, considering high-inflation and RBI's hawkish stand, it seems home-loan rates going to remain high (currently #12% for older loans) for the next 1-2 years.

All this is denting disposable incomes, causing demand-destruction and lower sales (this explains too many property-exhibitions).

Common sense says that you will get negative RE-returns in the next 2 years.
    Rather put this money into fixed-income instruments.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I think investing in a 3BHK from investment point of view doesn't make much sense unless you are buying at a premium location in a good society. I would advice to wait for another 6-8 months. A correction in real estate prices is likely in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Push**.... you have shown GAJAR of RE correction to this guy....

best luck bhai...because this correction will never happen..you will keep yourself rolling in this GAJAR scam....

and depositing money into FD is a big joke bec inflation is 8 % and what you get is 9 % so actual increase is 1 %

lage raho bhai...log to tumhe aise he satate rahenge..tumhari akal lagao...!! aur decision lelo..!! jai ho
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Push**.... you have shown GAJAR of RE correction to this guy....

best luck bhai...because this correction will never happen..you will keep yourself rolling in this GAJAR scam....

and depositing money into FD is a big joke bec inflation is 8 % and what you get is 9 % so actual increase is 1 %

lage raho bhai...log to tumhe aise he satate rahenge..tumhari akal lagao...!! aur decision lelo..!! jai ho

Like your confidence :D
    CommentQuote
  • At least from last 2-3 years people are saying RE prices will drop. But nothing is happening. So advice to wait 6-8 months doesnt make any sense, as the person who is giving advice himself doesnt know if that will happen or not. So if you can afford and willing to buy a flat buy it now. You never know. The prices may be down or up some time. Investment is the things one should do it immediately when its possible.

BTW I would prefer Viman Nagar area, its going to rock in next few years.
    CommentQuote
  • rightly said Naveen ....

Investment is the thing one should do it immediately whenever its possible

And Vimannaragar is rocking today itself..and its future is great...!!

-AD
    CommentQuote
    Hello,
    I want to invest around 60-70 lakhs for 3BHK in Pune looking to gain good response in 2 years timeframe.I am confused which area and builder to prefer -- Wakad/Baner/Magarpatta/Balewadi..or anyother place.
    Thanks

Here is my suggestion, but don't take it blindly.

Considering your time frame, investing 60-70L in RE today and that too in Pune will not be recommended by any financial adviser you could hire. I feel, return on RE in next 2 years will be less than inflation & definitely less than FD returns (including the rental income of ready possession flat). If you have money on surplus, really intrested to invest in RE then please change your time frame, go for atleast 6-7 years, you may get 70% profit after 7 years (but that may be more and less equivalent to FD returns). But if you hold for more time, then you may get chances to get the profit more than FD. If you put your 60-70L in FD, SBI will give 10% compound interest annually. In first year only you will increase your worth by 7L without spending around 5L money on registration , stamp duty, VAT, maintance, MSEB and other infrastructure charges. Keep your money for another three years, you will have enough money to buy two 3BHK in Pune during dip time.
    CommentQuote
    Hello,
    Thanks

Baner is a good option for investment....I have no clue about the Real Estate Inflation in 2 years....but having a look at your commercials its pretty good for a Branded 3 bhk ....you can also consider renting it out to IT Professional (As Hijewadi IT parl is close there is an huge demand for furnished individual rooms for working Prof in Baner) you can easily charge upto 10k - 12k per furnished room...Try checking some flats here Pune - Baner Flat For Sale

Thanks
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen_Flat
    At least from last 2-3 years people are saying RE prices will drop. But nothing is happening. So advice to wait 6-8 months doesnt make any sense, as the person who is giving advice himself doesnt know if that will happen or not. So if you can afford and willing to buy a flat buy it now. You never know. The prices may be down or up some time. Investment is the things one should do it immediately when its possible.

BTW I would prefer Viman Nagar area, its going to rock in next few years.

I Agree with you...

I Agree with you...

I Agree with you...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Roykapoor
    Baner is a good option for investment....I have no clue about the Real Estate Inflation in 2 years....but having a look at your commercials its pretty good for a Branded 3 bhk ....you can also consider renting it out to IT Professional (As Hijewadi IT parl is close there is an huge demand for furnished individual rooms for working Prof in Baner) you can easily charge upto 10k - 12k per furnished room...Try checking some flats here Pune - Baner Flat For Sale

Thanks
    Abhishek

10-12K per furnished room. 36K for furnished 3BHK flat. Are you joking? do you really live in Pune, I don't think so. Do you think IT guys are fool, IT guys can take unfurnished 3BHK on rent in 12-13K in Baner and can take furniture on rent in 2-3K rent (or other way around, take furnished flat in 15K, you could get same deal in Aundh too). 36K rent/month for 3BHK, it is only possible in Bandra West.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    10-12K per furnished room. 36K for furnished 3BHK flat. Are you joking? do you really live in Pune, I don't think so. Do you think IT guys are fool, IT guys can take unfurnished 3BHK on rent in 12-13K in Baner and can take furniture on rent in 2-3K rent (or other way around, take furnished flat in 15K, you could get same deal in Aundh too). 36K rent/month for 3BHK, it is only possible in Bandra West.

12-13K is rate for 2BHK. Unfurnished 3BHK will be ~15-17K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Push**.... you have shown GAJAR of RE correction to this guy....

looks like you have invested large sum into real estate so you get very violent when someone talks about correction in real estate.

but brother, wait and watch...
    its nothing like showing GAJAR to anyone....the economy itself will reply so badly to real estate sector that everyone will watch...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    Here is my suggestion, but don't take it blindly.

Considering your time frame, investing 60-70L in RE today and that too in Pune will not be recommended by any financial adviser you could hire. I feel, return on RE in next 2 years will be less than inflation & definitely less than FD returns (including the rental income of ready possession flat). If you have money on surplus, really intrested to invest in RE then please change your time frame, go for atleast 6-7 years, you may get 70% profit after 7 years (but that may be more and less equivalent to FD returns). But if you hold for more time, then you may get chances to get the profit more than FD. If you put your 60-70L in FD, SBI will give 10% compound interest annually. In first year only you will increase your worth by 7L without spending around 5L money on registration , stamp duty, VAT, maintance, MSEB and other infrastructure charges. Keep your money for another three years, you will have enough money to buy two 3BHK in Pune during dip time.

this is well studied advice.
    one should go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the best tools to do market research in Wakad/Baner/Viman nagar and Magarpatta?
    Do you know any good Financial advisors?
    CommentQuote