Hello,
I want to invest around 60-70 lakhs for 3BHK in Pune looking to gain good response in 2 years timeframe.I am confused which area and builder to prefer -- Wakad/Baner/Magarpatta/Balewadi..or anyother place.
Branded Builders preffered.
I heard Magarpatta doing really good..
What about Wakad builders?
Is magarpatta better than wakad?
Thanks
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dont buy for investment...it could give negative returns for next few years...best is put it in FD or if its long term..either land or STP into equity..

investment in pune at current rate is madness..mumbai is better option
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    dont buy for investment...it could give negative returns for next few years...best is put it in FD or if its long term..either land or STP into equity..

investment in pune at current rate is madness..mumbai is better option

I echo what you said above...!!!
    Bank FD (Nationalised Banks), PPF, Post Office investments are safe and can give better returns in the coming three years...
    CommentQuote
  • Buying RE for investment NOW in cities like Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai is a rip off. You will end up in negative returns. Fellow members have shown rental value & price/sq ft value. FD, PPF, metals will be better option.

If you have too much of cash, then it is better to buy gold rather than a flat. Atleast the risk is less compared to flat & can be sold easily as & when required without the need to pay capital gains tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolsw
    looks like you have invested large sum into real estate so you get very violent when someone talks about correction in real estate.

but brother, wait and watch...
    its nothing like showing GAJAR to anyone....the economy itself will reply so badly to real estate sector that everyone will watch...

Dude,

I havenot invested in RE, I am talking based on facts which I observed in last 3 years, what economy has replied to RE is " increased rates and unaffordability " Kothrud was 700 psf in 2002 now 6000 psf, PS was 1200 in 2004 now 4200 psf..... what it show bhai.... any downfall...Correction ??????

When you say that RE is going to be down, then pl provide facts and once see the history...

People here on this blog are continuousely saying RE will come down ....re will come down.....but where is the fact...see old threads of 2009...there also there are threads of RE downfall...but what is fact...rates increased only.....

without proof saying it will come down is nothing but to show GAJAR to new entrant...thats the whole point I was willing to make
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Dude,

I havenot invested in RE, I am talking based on facts which I observed in last 3 years, what economy has replied to RE is " increased rates and unaffordability " Kothrud was 700 psf in 2002 now 6000 psf, PS was 1200 in 2004 now 4200 psf..... what it show bhai.... any downfall...Correction ??????

When you say that RE is going to be down, then pl provide facts and once see the history...

People here on this blog are continuousely saying RE will come down ....re will come down.....but where is the fact...see old threads of 2009...there also there are threads of RE downfall...but what is fact...rates increased only.....

without proof saying it will come down is nothing but to show GAJAR to new entrant...thats the whole point I was willing to make

many of the perma bears here wish the rates would go to 2002 or 2004 levels....so they have been writing this stuff of affordability, attacking any cotrary views or branding them as builder / agent / heavy RE investor etc since many years.....just see some old posts from these perma bears....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Push**.... you have shown GAJAR of RE correction to this guy....

best luck bhai...because this correction will never happen..you will keep yourself rolling in this GAJAR scam....

and depositing money into FD is a big joke bec inflation is 8 % and what you get is 9 % so actual increase is 1 %

lage raho bhai...log to tumhe aise he satate rahenge..tumhari akal lagao...!! aur decision lelo..!! jai ho

So why don't you suggest a better option?
    CommentQuote