Need feedback on Ganesh Graceland - Pimple Saudagar if any one has visited the project.
Read more
Reply
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also interested in the project

    Please find info I have collected

    2BHK is 1028 SQFT , Rate 4000 per/sqft , Total - 48 Lack (Including VAT + Service Tax)

    Location - Next to Shivar Garden

    Date Of possession - March 2012

    Home

    Few issues I found with Project

    -No Gas Pipeline
    -No Solar water heater.

    And don't know know how good is Gobind builder?

    Can someone please let me know how good is this builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hiJack
    I am also interested in the project

    Please find info I have collected

    2BHK is 1028 SQFT , Rate 4000 per/sqft , Total - 48 Lack (Including VAT + Service Tax)

    Location - Next to Shivar Garden

    Date Of possession - March 2012

    Home

    Few issues I found with Project

    -No Gas Pipeline
    -No Solar water heater.

    And don't know know how good is Gobind builder?

    Can someone please let me know how good is this builder?



    if you are ready for the 4000k rate for gobind builder, then you should bargain with GK builder for rose icon, who is keen giving possession on time,
    also the use solar is really efficient if he has installed it there.
    Rose Icon possession is also in March 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hiJack
    I am also interested in the project

    Please find info I have collected

    2BHK is 1028 SQFT , Rate 4000 per/sqft , Total - 48 Lack (Including VAT + Service Tax)

    Location - Next to Shivar Garden

    Date Of possession - March 2012

    Home

    Few issues I found with Project

    -No Gas Pipeline
    -No Solar water heater.

    And don't know know how good is Gobind builder?

    Can someone please let me know how good is this builder?

    have you tried to negotiate with builder ? where is this project in PS? i do not see it near SHivar garden
    CommentQuote
  • When are they giving possession?
    CommentQuote
  • project is located in the lane beside Srivar Garden , date of possession is March - 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hiJack
    project is located in the lane beside Srivar Garden , date of possession is March - 2012

    Thanks..!! Did you try to negotiate with sales person/builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • Need Input on Graceland and Greenland Society

    Hi All,
    Can you please provide your input on Graceland Society. How is the Builder.
    I enquired about it and its quiet fine. They are charging 4000 per sq ft (without Bargain), And following amenties are not there....
    1. Swimming Pool
    2. Solar System
    3. Gas piped.

    Rest other amenties are there like....
    1 Children Pay Area,
    2. Club House
    3. Mini Theatre
    4. Ampetheatre

    Please provide your valuable inputs which will help me for taking the desicion....

    Also Looking Input on Greenland Project in Pimple Sadagar.
    But in that Flat options are very less.

    I am confuse which one to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • My honest advice is:


    If the society do not have Swimming pool, Gas pipeline and soloer water heater its good. Reason is:


    Swimming pool: No builder provide good size of swimming pool, at the end you get small pool which is only usefull for children. there is a huge maintenance charged for it, availability of water is also an issue. When most of the builder are not able to provide sufficient water to society how will they maintain the swimming pool. Also they fail to maintain hygein.


    Gas pipeline: if u are buying flat for self use, have gas from HP, Bharat etc. as its cheaper. Gas pipeline is usually of private players. But + point is u have alternative if builder provide this or u rent it.


    Solar water heater: Charges for installing it is included in the complete package of flat. They take heavy maintainence charges on the name of it later.


    I have taken the flat which has swimming pool/ gas pipeline…. But I think rather then it other things are more importance quality of construction, after sales service, low maintenance, large vacant area for garden, community hall, Parking, sufficient water supply
    CommentQuote
  • 4000 must be the quote price.....

    he would defintely come down with couple of hundreds:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    4000 must be the quote price.....

    he would defintely come down with couple of hundreds:bab (35):


    I have heard reviews that the sales team of this particular builder is very rude and talks to buyers in condescending tones. Also, they will start at the very beginning by saying something like: do not talk about negotiation, if you want to negotiate, let us not waste our time.

    If this 2nd hand account of what I've heard is true, self-respecting people should simply walk out. It is still buyer's market, no matter what, you can not talk down to a prospective buyer in a rude manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shahkushan
    I have heard reviews that the sales team of this particular builder is very rude and talks to buyers in condescending tones. Also, they will start at the very beginning by saying something like: do not talk about negotiation, if you want to negotiate, let us not waste our time.

    If this 2nd hand account of what I've heard is true, self-respecting people should simply walk out. It is still buyer's market, no matter what, you can not talk down to a prospective buyer in a rude manner.


    Only in the indian RE market can a seller get away with such pathetic behavior. Partly the desperation of the buyer is to be blamed and partly because builders are shady characters to start with, so decency is not expected from most of them and their staff.
    CommentQuote
  • Graceland Society - Pimple Saudagar

    Thanks for your nice suggestions......
    Actually I am new in Pune so I am not aware about the builders......
    Most of the persons suggestings go for GK Builder or Wadhwani Grp......

    So I was confuse whether gobind builder is good or bad.......
    I saw the specifications and looking standard.......

    Any one recently purchase the home in Graceland or Greenland in Pimple Saudagar......and at what rate......

    So that tt helps me in Negotiation :-)

    One good thing for both the projects is the LOCATION and per sq ft rate...... thats why I am interested

    Once again thanks for your suggestions...
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one please give feedback about earlier projects done by gobind builders... I checked on the website and there are a couple of projects which the builder has already completed in the area...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AvinKumar
    My honest advice is:


    If the society do not have Swimming pool, Gas pipeline and soloer water heater its good. Reason is:


    Swimming pool: No builder provide good size of swimming pool, at the end you get small pool which is only usefull for children. there is a huge maintenance charged for it, availability of water is also an issue. When most of the builder are not able to provide sufficient water to society how will they maintain the swimming pool. Also they fail to maintain hygein.


    Gas pipeline: if u are buying flat for self use, have gas from HP, Bharat etc. as its cheaper. Gas pipeline is usually of private players. But + point is u have alternative if builder provide this or u rent it.


    Solar water heater: Charges for installing it is included in the complete package of flat. They take heavy maintainence charges on the name of it later.


    I have taken the flat which has swimming pool/ gas pipeline…. But I think rather then it other things are more importance quality of construction, after sales service, low maintenance, large vacant area for garden, community hall, Parking, sufficient water supply

    Agree on swimming pool and solar water heater .
    For gas pipe line though not sure : I dont have it , but recently read an article that Piped gas is more safer than LPG as it is lighter than air and unlike LPG in case of leak the gas doesnt accumulate on the floor .
    What is the cost difference between piped and non piped gas ?
    And of course the perennial problem of booking and delivery of cylinders is there for LPG .

    Agree on swimming pool and solar water heater .
    For gas pipe line though not sure : I dont have it , but recently read an article that Piped gas is more safer than LPG as it is lighter than air and unlike LPG in case of leak the gas doesnt accumulate on the floor .
    What is the cost difference between piped and non piped gas ?
    And of course the perennial problem of booking and delivery of cylinders is there for LPG .

    Agree on swimming pool and solar water heater .
    For gas pipe line though not sure : I dont have it , but recently read an article that Piped gas is more safer than LPG as it is lighter than air and unlike LPG in case of leak the gas doesnt accumulate on the floor .
    What is the cost difference between piped and non piped gas ?
    And of course the perennial problem of booking and delivery of cylinders is there for LPG .

    Agree on swimming pool and solar water heater .
    For gas pipe line though not sure : I dont have it , but recently read an article that Piped gas is more safer than LPG as it is lighter than air and unlike LPG in case of leak the gas doesnt accumulate on the floor .
    What is the cost difference between piped and non piped gas ?
    And of course the perennial problem of booking and delivery of cylinders is there for LPG .

    Agree on swimming pool and solar water heater .
    For gas pipe line though not sure : I dont have it , but recently read an article that Piped gas is more safer than LPG as it is lighter than air and unlike LPG in case of leak the gas doesnt accumulate on the floor .
    What is the cost difference between piped and non piped gas ?
    And of course the perennial problem of booking and delivery of cylinders is there for LPG .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    Agree on swimming pool and solar water heater .
    For gas pipe line though not sure : I dont have it , but recently read an article that Piped gas is more safer than LPG as it is lighter than air and unlike LPG in case of leak the gas doesnt accumulate on the floor .
    What is the cost difference between piped and non piped gas ?
    And of course the perennial problem of booking and delivery of cylinders is there for LPG .


    Pipe or non pipe as is same , it is LPG. In Pune builders provide storage space for number of cylinders and then connect it to each house external agencies maintained it and charge anything from 30 to 50 per month for service. Proper maintainace and business interest og these agencies is important factor in future else system will be obsolate in future. As government is going to ration gas in future , 4 to 6 cylinder per year not sure how pipe gas system will be operated.

    About SOLAR : it is really necessary systems these days. It saves electicity (It reduces electicity bill for 4 people familt by 500 rupees. It provides water instantly and do not need to wait for heater. corporation also provide 5% tax benefit for this on property tax.
    CommentQuote