Need feedback on Ganesh Graceland - Pimple Saudagar if any one has visited the project.
Read more
Reply
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mukeshalwa
    Thanks for your nice suggestions......
    Actually I am new in Pune so I am not aware about the builders......
    Most of the persons suggestings go for GK Builder or Wadhwani Grp......

    So I was confuse whether gobind builder is good or bad.......
    I saw the specifications and looking standard.......

    Any one recently purchase the home in Graceland or Greenland in Pimple Saudagar......and at what rate......

    So that tt helps me in Negotiation :-)

    One good thing for both the projects is the LOCATION and per sq ft rate...... thats why I am interested

    Once again thanks for your suggestions...


    It would be helpful to others if you share your experience with the builder and his sales team if you happen to see them personally.

    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Graceland Society - Pimple Saudagar

    It will be helpful for us if any body knows about the Builder construction quality. Or anybody booked the flat from the same Builder.

    I am less interested in lots of Amentiies as I am more interesed about the quality of construstion.

    Need your valuables inputs......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    Pipe or non pipe as is same , it is LPG. In Pune builders provide storage space for number of cylinders and then connect it to each house external agencies maintained it and charge anything from 30 to 50 per month for service. Proper maintainace and business interest og these agencies is important factor in future else system will be obsolate in future. As government is going to ration gas in future , 4 to 6 cylinder per year not sure how pipe gas system will be operated.

    About SOLAR : it is really necessary systems these days. It saves electicity (It reduces electicity bill for 4 people familt by 500 rupees. It provides water instantly and do not need to wait for heater. corporation also provide 5% tax benefit for this on property tax.


    Agree with you on Pipe Gas. But not on Solar water heater. I have personally stayed in a society with solar water heater. Generally the heater is usefull only till the time occupancy is low in the building. As occupency in the building increases, the size of solar heater is not sufficent for whole building.. and hence amount of hot water supply goes down. Also, Solar water heater works best summers (whn u dont need hot water) and it is hardly of any use in Rains and Winters (when u need it the most). So finally you end up with installing a Gyser (so no savings on ur electricity bill).

    Also, builder generally charge enormous amt for maintaining the solar heater which you have to pay weather you use the solar heater or not and it becomes a liability for life long.

    IMO Solar heaters is good for independent house (where no. of ppl living in the house are limited) and not in appartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshalwa
    It will be helpful for us if any body knows about the Builder construction quality. Or anybody booked the flat from the same Builder.

    I am less interested in lots of Amentiies as I am more interesed about the quality of construstion.

    Need your valuables inputs......


    I am also looking for booking 2BHK in same project. Request senior members to provide feedback on builder and project. One thing i did not like is terraces are attached to dining/kitchen and in some floor plans to guest bedroom(!) that's ridiculous.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 99GG99
    Agree with you on Pipe Gas. But not on Solar water heater. I have personally stayed in a society with solar water heater. Generally the heater is usefull only till the time occupancy is low in the building. As occupency in the building increases, the size of solar heater is not sufficent for whole building.. and hence amount of hot water supply goes down. Also, Solar water heater works best summers (whn u dont need hot water) and it is hardly of any use in Rains and Winters (when u need it the most). So finally you end up with installing a Gyser (so no savings on ur electricity bill).

    The solar water heaters also come with heaters so that when the weather is bad, the heaters turn on & you get hot water. But technically, this is not heated by solar thermal but electrically, which means the society needs to pay more for electricity bills.

    However, if the builder is good, he will install high capacity solar water heater tanks but very few do this as it is costly compared to normal capacity ones.

    IMO Solar heaters is good for independent house (where no. of ppl living in the house are limited) and not in appartments.

    Agree to large extent. The good part though is you get 5% rebate in property tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booed recently or looking to book in this project?

    If yes, kindly PM me. I am thinking to book in this weekend finally.

    Builder is asking 4100 per sq ft. For 1028 sq ft it comes to 47.5 lacs excluding VAT & ST. I like the location (near to shivar garden chowk) also rate is lower than other builders (GK, SSD, Wadhwani, sukhwani charging 4300+)

    How much discount I should expect? Anybody interested booking in this?

    looking forward to guidance from senior members.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the location is good.

    I think it would be fair to expect the discount of 200 Rs.

    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked a flat in Ganesh Graceland? I am on the verge of finalizing it. Along with other details, the location as well as construction progress looks good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy001
    Has anyone booked a flat in Ganesh Graceland? I am on the verge of finalizing it. Along with other details, the location as well as construction progress looks good.


    What was the rate quoted and approximate possession date? How is the availability?

    A friend inquired couple of weeks back and possession date committed was June 2012 (so may be looking at Oct is realistic).He is looking to book in this scheme, because he likes the location and possession is not too far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntrivedi
    What was the rate quoted and approximate possession date? How is the availability?

    A friend inquired couple of weeks back and possession date committed was June 2012 (so may be looking at Oct is realistic).He is looking to book in this scheme, because he likes the location and possession is not too far.


    Rate quoted is 4200. Possession date is June 2012. And looking at construction progress.. it looks achievable.

    Availability might be an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Andy,

    I have booked flat about 2 weeks ago.

    Builder does not seems to negotiate lot as he is saying the price he is quoting is already less than the current market rate.

    I managed to get discount of mere Rs. 50 :(
    CommentQuote
  • 4200 is way too high for PS!! whats price "GK" so called self proclaimed premium builder of saudagar is quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    4200 is way too high for PS!! whats price "GK" so called self proclaimed premium builder of saudagar is quoting?


    GK is quoting 4500 psf for Rose Icon.. without negotiation of even 1 rs...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy001
    GK is quoting 4500 psf for Rose Icon.. without negotiation of even 1 rs...


    This is better than ongoing GK project(s) on some counts, so someone who has decided to buy in PS, this provides better option than GK.

    1) Location is better, right behind Rainbow plaza
    2) Rate is less and flat sizes are okay-ish (compared to say, Rose Icon)
    3) You don't pay for fancy amenities like Swimming Pool.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntrivedi
    This is better than ongoing GK project(s) on some counts, so someone who has decided to buy in PS, this provides better option than GK.

    1) Location is better, right behind Rainbow plaza
    2) Rate is less and flat sizes are okay-ish (compared to say, Rose Icon)
    3) You don't pay for fancy amenities like Swimming Pool.


    Agreed!!
    That is the reason I am going for this project.

    Also, I believe that we hardly use the luxury amneties. So paying premium for those at the time of booking and again paying higher maintenance lifelong for those amneties doesnt make sense.

    Also, loading of the project is 25% which is considerably better than projects with same saleable area and 30% loading.
    CommentQuote