Need feedback on Ganesh Graceland - Pimple Saudagar if any one has visited the project.
Read more
Reply
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what about terrace ? 100% or 50% they charge?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newone001
    what about terrace ? 100% or 50% they charge?



    Terrace is charged 100%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy001
    Terrace is charged 100%


    What is the final package coming to? I think people should prefer small builders over GK who for his reasonably big name doesn't do much for the buyers.

    A friend, recently moved from Bangalore, has been looking for properties around Wakad/PS area and is completely dumbfounded with the Infra vs prices asked by some builders, including GK.
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree with u.
    G.K. is making fool of buyers by showing so many amenities (ROSE ICON).. i personally visited the site & found that area of swimming pool (Should b called baby pool & baby pool should b called fish pond) & other amenities is so small compared to no. of flats there.
    there r nearly 40 building with more than 1200 flats (for which he charges 4500psf)
    One cannot swim ..u can only stand, even if 5-7% of them come out in summers.
    There r only more flats & they call it TOWNSHIP & i call it CHAUL.

    G.K.:-BIG builder with big rate & avg. quality with small flats & mini amenities

    Compared to him i think graceland & greenland r good. i like greenland more.
    above mentioned everything r my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Just visited Graceland site....floor plan & location is good but now very limited flats are available and the problem with remaining flats is that bedroom attached tares is completely covered and looks like a room with window, hence not very useful... total total package for 2 bhk goes around 50 L.

    Any one know similar projects in this area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaushikPS
    I too agree with u.
    G.K. is making fool of buyers by showing so many amenities (ROSE ICON).. i personally visited the site & found that area of swimming pool (Should b called baby pool & baby pool should b called fish pond) & other amenities is so small compared to no. of flats there.
    there r nearly 40 building with more than 1200 flats (for which he charges 4500psf)
    One cannot swim ..u can only stand, even if 5-7% of them come out in summers.
    There r only more flats & they call it TOWNSHIP & i call it CHAUL.

    G.K.:-BIG builder with big rate & avg. quality with small flats & mini amenities

    Compared to him i think graceland & greenland r good. i like greenland more.
    above mentioned everything r my personal opinion.


    To add to that, Rose Icon rates are not negotiable even by Rs. 1 because it is a GK project. The flats where they are ready to negotiate (I guess building H1) have worst floor plans where even GK himself wont be ready to live.

    Greenland is good too.. just that the possession is late.

    Originally Posted by mh12pune
    Just visited Graceland site....floor plan & location is good but now very limited flats are available and the problem with remaining flats is that bedroom attached tares is completely covered and looks like a room with window, hence not very useful... total total package for 2 bhk goes around 50 L.

    Any one know similar projects in this area


    I guess graceland is yet to start booking for 7th and 8th floors. Also a new building is coming up.

    Similar budget project in PS was SSD dreams where he is charging way too much for other than basic costs. (Other costs is SSD dreams are approx 1.5L more than other projects.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy001
    To add to that, Rose Icon rates are not negotiable even by Rs. 1 because it is a GK project.


    +1.Couldn't agree anymore.
    if you see , GK is one of the main reason for increase in prices in PS ( particularly Shivar Garden Lane) ...
    CommentQuote
  • I am also planning to buy Graceland but I am in dilemma about the current rate which is hovering at about 4200 per sqft.

    Also I am interested if anyone is planning to book here ... probably we can bargain a little more on rate. :bab (59):

    Anyone knows how's availability scenario here ? Also one more doubt, what club house exactly mean ? what amenities club house exactly has ? Does that have a gymnasium any idea if you have clarified with builder.

    Also today some important laws were passed related to Pune real estate development. How do you see them ? How are the chances of correction considering implementation of these laws ? (See below links for details)

    Development plan for Pune’s fringe areas okayed - The Times of India

    अब मिलेगी आम आदमी को राहत, बिल्डरों के खिलाफ मिला हथियार - Will now bring relief to common man, got a weapon - www.bhaskar.com

    eSakal - गृहनिर्माण प्राधिकरणाची स्थापना : मुख्यमंत्री


    Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs :bab (68):

    Also let me know if any one has booked a flat here .. Hows builders response and your impression on overall purchase ? :bab (41)::bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Even i am planning to buy in graceland Irahul please share your number so that we can together go and bargain for few hundreds.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sunnykc and Rjitesh :bab (55):

    Good to see that you too are interested in group buying by which we can bargain a little more on this rate. :D

    Let me know if you are considering any other projects preferably in same or nearby areas so that I can also consider them. :bab (6):

    Anyone else people ... :bab (2): interested for booking at graceland ? I am hopeful about closing this deal in Jan 2012. :bab (42):

    Also let me know any additional insights / opinion you have on this property. Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Me too looking for group booking (2 BHK) in Graceland or any near by scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • When are u all planning to buy??? May be we can meet up some time and together go for booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Sale, group bookings is not allowed on open forum.
    PM each other.
    Btw, I smell some fish even in this discussion.......all with 2 -3 posts talking with each other about group bookings ???

    Reading between the lines, it seems builder is giving discounts for group bookings & is advertising here indirectly.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • awesome observation areaacres bhai............

    See the forum joining date .... first post (group booking)
    hehehe.......
    CommentQuote
  • acres and piyush ...

    good observations but this time 007 went wrong way ... :bab (58): ;)

    Anyways .. I was following this forum but was lazy to register so I didn't posted ...

    I was preparing and working out on finances ... and was also looking for group buying since I knew there are better opportunities this way and I can save little more ... probably even 50 per sqft would make a good difference for me. :bab (59):

    Thinking this ... once I am ready to purchase I registered on this site and posted to look for potential buyers ... so that we can bargain and bring down whatever we can ...

    I am not just talking to sunnyKC and rjitesh, but want to interact with all active members here (See I have asked some open questions about builder rating, club house etc. in my post).

    Anyways ... All please share your insights on this property ... I read several pros and cons in prior posts and they were quite useful. :bab (27):

    Also this is going to be my first property purchase .. so I am little bit cautious ... as the rates drastically moved in last few years ... I just wanted to check I am making a wise decision ... and rates are going to get stalled or bearish way.
    CommentQuote