Need feedback on Ganesh Graceland - Pimple Saudagar if any one has visited the project.
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sunnykc, hiteshhitesh and rjitesh

I am planning to buy some time in January 2012 :) or may be first two weeks of Feb 2012 (Do not wish to wait until Feb as rate will again go up). The builder is raising approximately 100 rs per sq ft per month like any other builder in that area and that will add up again 1 to 2 lakhs to overall cost :(

Are you all in Pune currently ? Also when are you planning to purchase. Just wanted to check how much advance notice you guys would need if we are planning to meet. :bab (35): Lets make this combined and strategic effort guys .... if we stick together ... I hope we can bargain somewhere about 100 to 200 per square feel which would be a good deal for this area. If you go alone he may hardly negotiate 50 rs so lets buy this together ... :bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New Year 2012

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2012 in advance. Enjoy new year eve guys. (I will reply back to all posts after 2 Feb 2012.) :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Entrance of GG

if you see the shivar garden side entrance entrance of Ganesh Graceland it is row house society road, what i think is that after some time the row house society may block entry to other users from that gate.

then residence have to use the another gate of GG which opens infront of GK's Sun crest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I got request from few members about my experience with builder as I have booked it couple of months ago. So here you go.

-I liked project location
    -The flat size is also not so bad
    -The builder has business of building material, tiles from years so the quality of construction seemed good to me
    -The sales person is friendly. no probs with that till now.
    -Overall I feel construction quality, location, amenities are much better than other builders' project so i went for that.
    -You wont be able to negotiate much as his rate is lower than other builders ( I got only Rs. 50)
    -About availability, I am not sure but it seems 25-30% flats are still available but most of on odd floors.
    -I think the possession would be on time. i.e. in June 2012. The RCC work is completed, tiling work is started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gery128
    Hi All,

I got request from few members about my experience with builder as I have booked it couple of months ago. So here you go.

-The builder has business of building material, tiles from years so the quality of construction seemed good to me
    -Overall I feel construction quality, location, amenities are much better than other builders' project so i went for that.
    -You wont be able to negotiate much as his rate is lower than other builders ( I got only Rs. 50)
    -About availability, I am not sure but it seems 25-30% flats are still available but most of on odd floors.
    -I think the possession would be on time. i.e. in June 2012. The RCC work is completed, tiling work is started.

If you do not mind sharing what did the total package came out to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    if you see the shivar garden side entrance entrance of Ganesh Graceland it is row house society road, what i think is that after some time the row house society may block entry to other users from that gate.

then residence have to use the another gate of GG which opens infront of GK's Sun crest.

The entrance wont be blocked as the main gate of Graceland opens on this road. Though the gate of row houses is at the start of the road, i doubt if the road belongs to them.

Originally Posted by gery128
    Hi All,

I have also booked a flat last month and i agree with the points mentioned by gery.

Location was my primary criteria which is an advantage for this project. Also, I was looking for an early possession apartment as I dont want to pay high pre-EMI to banks. The possession as mentioned by the builder is June 2012 and looking at the construction progress it looks possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy001
    The entrance wont be blocked as the main gate of Graceland opens on this road. Though the gate of row houses is at the start of the road, i doubt if the road belongs to them.

I have also booked a flat last month and i agree with the points mentioned by gery.

Location was my primary criteria which is an advantage for this project. Also, I was looking for an early possession apartment as I dont want to pay high pre-EMI to banks. The possession as mentioned by the builder is June 2012 and looking at the construction progress it looks possible.

Have they started plastering of inner walls? Wiring? Plumbing? If not, then take 6-8 months easily for completion. Even after that time the building will not be in completely livable condition as you need electricity, water, lifts etc to be operational. Off course people do move in without these also, but I would estimate sep-oct to be a realistic completion date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Have they started plastering of inner walls? Wiring? Plumbing? If not, then take 6-8 months easily for completion. Even after that time the building will not be in completely livable condition as you need electricity, water, lifts etc to be operational. Off course people do move in without these also, but I would estimate sep-oct to be a realistic completion date.

You are correct about the timelines.
    FYI, Plastering of inner walls is almost completed. They have started with flooring and tiling work.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys..

I am also looking to finalize in next 8-10 days.. Please let me know as I am also interested in group booking..

Thanks
    Mahesh
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Guys let me know what is negotiated rate I am also interested
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the builder few days back and found it ok..
    the location is good.
    but I feel a bit fishy about so many ppl joining this forum just to post all good things about this project.
    ppl suggest me...if I should go ahead and book it?
    CommentQuote
  • Its your call. If you smell something fishy, do double check with the project. I guess now IREF has new section "group buying" for combined buying. I have booked flat in this scheme and as per my knowledge around 70% of the flats are sold till date.

Let me know if you need any info.

Originally Posted by priyaj
    I visited the builder few days back and found it ok..
    the location is good.
    but I feel a bit fishy about so many ppl joining this forum just to post all good things about this project.
    ppl suggest me...if I should go ahead and book it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gery128
    Its your call. If you smell something fishy, do double check with the project. I guess now IREF has new section "group buying" for combined buying. I have booked flat in this scheme and as per my knowledge around 70% of the flats are sold till date.

Let me know if you need any info.

The builder told me today that availability is not high. No corner flats, no even floors available.

Also they will be launching E building soon I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy001
    The builder told me today that availability is not high. No corner flats, no even floors available.

Also they will be launching E building soon I guess.

Does builder give you regular updates on the progress and availability of the project?? :bab (59)::D
    CommentQuote