Need feedback on Ganesh Graceland - Pimple Saudagar if any one has visited the project.
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by priyaj
    Does builder give you regular updates on the progress and availability of the project?? :bab (59)::D

What are your views about keeping yourself updated about the project where you have invested all your hard earned money?

I guess its a very bad idea according to you... isn't it?!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Priyaj,

I tried sending you PM but it seems like you have disabled private message, kindly get in touch with me on my email id mentioned in your Visitor Messages for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Andy,
    It seems people always doubt us for posting anything positive or other info about the project which we have invested in. But i would like to clarify (@priyaj), me and andy are in touch and have booked flat in this project. we post info for ppl searching for home and have no gains/relations with the builder. Not all positive posts are financed or driven by salesperson of builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gery128
    Hey Andy,
    It seems people always doubt us for posting anything positive or other info about the project which we have invested in. But i would like to clarify (@priyaj), me and andy are in touch and have booked flat in this project. we post info for ppl searching for home and have no gains/relations with the builder. Not all positive posts are financed or driven by salesperson of builder.

No offence meant guys. It's just that it's hard to believe people these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends please let me know total package for 2bhk as i am planning to book on this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gery128,

do u have any idea regarding availability of flats there and appx. Rate buider quoting now ?
    CommentQuote
  • @rupesh5star,
    I don't know about latest figures. The rate is around 4200 psf. You can contact builder for exact package and availability...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    As one of my close friend is also interested in same project, we inquired about availability, there are 12-14 flats available and most of them are on odd floors and garden facing side.
    I am just posting this as some of members were interested in availability.
    CommentQuote
  • After seeing the project I was very much intersted. But after looking at available flats some how felt that barring 1st floor all the available flats have there Master bedroom cramped so very little scope for light and air. There master bedroom balcony looks like a dry balcony.
    CommentQuote
  • In addition the idea of charging 10lac xtra for top floor flats for a public terrace was ridiculous
    CommentQuote
  • @demystify
    I agree with you about Master bedroom's placement, that's why I selected flat on even floor which have terrace on guest bedroom as I thought on odd floor the master bedroom's terrace not going to be much usable.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend was telling me that the land where the building is constructed was a disputed land, and there was a court case lodged by the adjusten rowhouse societies against this builder. Is this true. I started getting this feeling after I saw the scheme where the main enterence road is thru some rowhouse gate. does this road really belong to the Gobind builder? Is there any problem like court case etc.? If anyone could share some info, would be a big help.
    CommentQuote
  • @pathapra
    I have shown land and other documents (project blue-print, land sale deed, certificate for commencement of construction etc.) to lawyer, and he said its fine. But really don't know about court case you are talking about. Though it has entrance thru rowhouse gate, it has alternate entrance from other side (opposite to mirchandani palms). need to look into the court case matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathapra
    One of my friend was telling me that the land where the building is constructed was a disputed land, and there was a court case lodged by the adjusten rowhouse societies against this builder. Is this true. I started getting this feeling after I saw the scheme where the main enterence road is thru some rowhouse gate. does this road really belong to the Gobind builder? Is there any problem like court case etc.? If anyone could share some info, would be a big help.

There is no such case whatsoever. I have checked all the docs and they are fine. Infact the internal road between Row-house society and Graceland is part of the sanctioned Master Plan and the Sales Deed between landowner and Gobind builders. The project is approved by SBI which itself tells you that there is nothing to worry. I know all this as I have bought the flat after all docs are verified. Anyways there is another approach road as mentioned in the earlier post.
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo group

Folks ... I have started a yahoo group for all the project... This is for only those who have booked the flat in the project... the idea is to discuss about the ongoing progress and address any issue together... Please join this ... Do send the flat number also aong with the request...

Name of group: GaneshGraceland_PimpleSaudagar_Pune
    CommentQuote