Hello all,

I am new to this forum.
I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in wagholi, i liked the IVY estate from Kotle patil.
Please share your views abt this..

Please comment about builder also.
Read more
104 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VK1984
    hi..
    2500 non garden facing..
    2600 garden facing..
    have u visited site?
    Are you intersted in this project?

HI Vk , i had alredy booked flat at same price . i have visited there its good place to be .
    CommentQuote
  • well the builder is reputed...

theconstruction quality is good too.......
    the property will appreciate as well......

But if buying for self use then one must consider the location based on his office etc
    CommentQuote
    hi..
    2500 non garden facing..
    2600 garden facing..
    have u visited site?
    Are you intersted in this project?

I am interested and have been looking for flat in wagholi area. I'll visit the site this weekend and confirm to you if I'll also be interested in buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    Let me elaborate it or actually rephrase it. Don't buy the flat at current prices, whereas you can take the same flat on rent for next three years, if you put your down payment money (giving to builder for buying the same flat) in FD for three years. There are many investors in Pune including 10+ year IT guys, they are buying the flat for you (& renting out to you), so don't be in hurry, let them buy, you keep saving for another 3-4 years, and then buy the plot and build your house.

Wow! Wht a plan! I like that !
    CommentQuote
  • Wagholi

My Comments
    1. If you have a budget for khardi no way you shud look to Wagholi
    2. The diff of price in practical transaction comes to 1200 to 1500 per sq ft which itself justifies the cost of any apt in wagholi.
    3. Wagholi will come into pmc sooner ot later, the same was with khardi hence this shud not be a deal breaker. infact not in pmc will save u some registration and stamp duty money.

4. power - a fix cut from 4 to 7 is scheduled everyday,. water is still a problem but wagholi will be attached to koregaonbhima for world bank project and will be first town to get water under this scheme. this shud happen within a year
    CommentQuote
  • Finally i have booked this 1..!! Posting it late but already booked in August..!! :)
    CommentQuote
    Finally i have booked this 1..!! Posting it late but already booked in August..!! :)

Heyy.. i too booked a flat there. Can you please share your experience after booking? what is a general procedure and did you face any difficulty while dealing with builder?
    CommentQuote
    Finally i have booked this 1..!! Posting it late but already booked in August..!! :)

Did you buy on loan or down payement. how much did u buy it for?
    CommentQuote
  • Ivy estate -Wagholi

Hi All,
    I am new to this forum. I have been looking to buy a 2bhk apartment. Last week I visited the Ivy estate in wagholi.Though the site progress looks good, but there are a few concerns especially related to water problems in that area.
    The builder himself mentioned that this is a known issue and they are going to construct a pipeline from bhima river to the project for which they will be charging Rs 32 psf at the time of possession. I am not sure if this is going to happen in the upcoming 2 years which they are telling us as the possession time.
    The second thing is that the area is still under developed and in a quick survey, i could not find a single shop for our daily needs anywhere near the site.
    Can anyone suggest if I should go for this or not.
    What are the prospects of this area getting developed in the upcoming years???
    I want to buy the flat for living and not for any investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RohitShweta
    Hi All,
    I am new to this forum. I have been looking to buy a 2bhk apartment. Last week I visited the Ivy estate in wagholi.Though the site progress looks good, but there are a few concerns especially related to water problems in that area.
    The builder himself mentioned that this is a known issue and they are going to construct a pipeline from bhima river to the project for which they will be charging Rs 32 psf at the time of possession. I am not sure if this is going to happen in the upcoming 2 years which they are telling us as the possession time.
    The second thing is that the area is still under developed and in a quick survey, i could not find a single shop for our daily needs anywhere near the site.
    Can anyone suggest if I should go for this or not.
    What are the prospects of this area getting developed in the upcoming years???
    I want to buy the flat for living and not for any investment purpose.

From what has been mentioned in BOLD, it is best not to buy here or for that matter any undeveloped area.

Btw, it seems you are newly married !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    From what has been mentioned in BOLD, it is best not to buy here or for that matter any undeveloped area.

Btw, it seems you are newly married !!

Thanks realacres. Do you have any idea of any better projects in the budget of 40-42L
    CommentQuote
  • Suyog Nisarg is also a good project in WAgholi. Location is much more near than IVY Estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RohitShweta
    Thanks realacres. Do you have any idea of any better projects in the budget of 40-42L

I would say not to go beyond Vimannagar & out of PMC limits is big NO-NO. Try resales at Vimannagar, near the new airport road. You can even try out options at Wanowrie. As of now you will have to shell about couple of lacs more but it is far more worth than going to some crap place.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I've booked a flat in Ivy estate. I certainly do not suggest to go with them. When I booked a flat they did not mention that Rs.32 / sqft will be charged at the time of possession for water cost. At the time of agreement, now they disclosed this fact. The more problematic thing is they even do not mention this cost in agreement. Just written that "you have to pay the cost at the time of possession". Nothing clearly specify in terms of Rupees or Square feet. So that they can charge anything they want as water cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by auindian
    Hi All,

I've booked a flat in Ivy estate. I certainly do not suggest to go with them. When I booked a flat they did not mention that Rs.32 / sqft will be charged at the time of possession for water cost. At the time of agreement, now they disclosed this fact. The more problematic thing is they even do not mention this cost in agreement. Just written that "you have to pay the cost at the time of possession". Nothing clearly specify in terms of Rupees or Square feet. So that they can charge anything they want as water cost.

When did you book the flat? The 32 psf charge is very specifically mentioned in the cost sheet they gave me at the time of inquiry and I am aware of this. I am not sure about whether this will be included in the agreement but the sales person also told me that they will mention this in the agreement.
    CommentQuote