Hello all,

I am new to this forum.
I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in wagholi, i liked the IVY estate from Kotle patil.
Please share your views abt this..

Please comment about builder also.
Read more
104 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had booked as stated earlier in Jan'12, rate sheet had mentioned Rs 32/sqf for pipe construction.

The agreement is silent on the cost but states that if required builder will charge for water supply...

Point#38
    Quote"
    PROVISION FOR SEPARATE WATER SUPPLY:
    The internal water connections within the project lands will be provided by the Developer at its own cost/s, which is included in the tenement costs. However if the Developer makes an arrangement for water supply from distance place and source, such as river or otherwise, either independently or jointly with other Developers for the Project buildings, then the Unit Tenement Purchaser will have to pay cost of the said water supply such as pipe lines, pumping station, electricity etc.on prorata basis/proportionately to the Developer, as the said cost of water supply from outside source, is not included in the cost of the Unit.
    "unquote

Got a mail recently stating Rs 32/sqf too
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarshah
    I had booked as stated earlier in Jan'12, rate sheet had mentioned Rs 32/sqf for pipe construction.

The agreement is silent on the cost but states that if required builder will charge for water supply...

Point#38
    Quote"
    PROVISION FOR SEPARATE WATER SUPPLY:
    The internal water connections within the project lands will be provided by the Developer at its own cost/s, which is included in the tenement costs. However if the Developer makes an arrangement for water supply from distance place and source, such as river or otherwise, either independently or jointly with other Developers for the Project buildings, then the Unit Tenement Purchaser will have to pay cost of the said water supply such as pipe lines, pumping station, electricity etc.on prorata basis/proportionately to the Developer, as the said cost of water supply from outside source, is not included in the cost of the Unit.
    "unquote

Got a mail recently stating Rs 32/sqf too

There are multiple type of water treatment plant, and in this scenario the water will be pumped from a polluted river :(, so the setup and running cost of water treatment plant would be much costly. I think cost goes more than 2-4 Rs/litter.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys this is my first ever post in any forum..and apparently I should not praise the builder (as someone says in his/her post); nevertheless here are some facts from me i.e. a buyer in IVY:

- I had a reasonably good experience (at time even pleasant) with the builder so far e.g. regular status updates (good/bad alike) and overall I find myself (so far) satisfied for the money I committed. They can still improve their internal communication (before communicating to me, at times its confusing, but anyways...)

- regarding INR 32/sqft charge for water etc.. I also received a communication from them .. was bit disappointed that will have to spend more..but in the end was ok with it (assuming good things cost)... until someone in this forum pointed out the condition of Bhima River (Thanks for factual post, that added a dimension in my thought process).

- In fact as someone pointed out about appreciation etc.. I can see it’s happening (not dramatic off course). Having put in my money as investment I was bit worried but then I put the property in market to test and I am happy with the offers..(not selling anyways)

- Thanks to these posts, I can now understand other's perspective.

A question though – Does anyone have any update on DP road (the sales guys were telling me an year back that it will come in few years)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VK1984
    Hello all,

I am new to this forum.
    I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in wagholi, i liked the IVY estate from Kotle patil.
    Please share your views abt this..

Please comment about builder also.

hiiii... i m also new to this forum can u plzzz guide me of how to post a thread on this website as i have been trying to do the same from last couple of days....

Thanks,
    Mohit.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AKU BRU
    - In fact as someone pointed out about appreciation etc.. I can see it’s happening (not dramatic off course). Having put in my money as investment I was bit worried but then I put the property in market to test and I am happy with the offers..(not selling anyways)

Good sir...welcome to this forum. Some folks will be too eager to have you. Also if you have taken Loan then compare it after calculating the interest part and see if the current rates give a hint of appreciation.

If yes, then I would be first to sell it, if I had booked there. Normally, the sales guys pitch in and raise the morale of the already-bought-ers, saying if you want to sell it, let them know, they can get so-and-so price over and above your price. But reality is that, when you really want to sell it, the picture is very different. I don't mean to burst your bubble. Anyway congrats on your purchase.

Originally Posted by AKU BRU
    A question though – Does anyone have any update on DP road (the sales guys were telling me an year back that it will come in few years)

How "few" is those few years ? I know for God Brahma, his 1 sec is our 1 million years. So for the sales guys, you need to check with them.

How "few" is those few years ? I know for God Brahma, his 1 sec is our 1 million years. So for the sales guys, you need to check with them.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for your feedback,
    You are right about the few years paradigm trap.
    I have been checking this DP road status with sales guys KP and some other friends of mine, have not heard anything useful.
    I posted the question just to know, if someone has any factual information on this - then he/she can share.

Reg. your feedback on appreciation etc..thanks for your valuable thought, but in my specific case they do not apply. I am sure they come from your rich experience and observation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mymarji

Good sir...welcome to this forum. Some folks will be too eager to have you. Also if you have taken Loan then compare it after calculating the interest part and see if the current rates give a hint of appreciation.

If yes, then I would be first to sell it, if I had booked there. Normally, the sales guys pitch in and raise the morale of the already-bought-ers, saying if you want to sell it, let them know, they can get so-and-so price over and above your price. But reality is that, when you really want to sell it, the picture is very different. I don't mean to burst your bubble. Anyway congrats on your purchase.

lol that was funny ... big promises made to lure buyers. Our builders can certainly propose a DP road from Earth to Mars too :P
    lol that was funny ... big promises made to lure buyers. Our builders can certainly propose a DP road from Earth to Mars too :P
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody,
    Sorry for digressing from main topic but I couldn't find any thread where I can ask this question.
    What are the current rates in IVY estate and Umang premium ?
    CommentQuote
  • I enquired and they quoted 3400 INR psf for IVY Botanica scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipnirvana
    I enquired and they quoted 3400 INR psf for IVY Botanica scheme.

2500 to 3400 in 10 months. Thats around 36% price rise. Rivals price rise in near city areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Funny when i spoke yesterday i was told 3250 for garden facing and 3200 for non garden facing !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Really ?? but did u enquired for ivy botanica only, as they have lotz of scheme !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    2500 to 3400 in 10 months. Thats around 36% price rise. Rivals price rise in near city areas.

It was never 2500 . What i know that it started with 3000 . Please note i m talking of ""ivy botanica" ...there are lot other "appartment", "umang", "primo"..etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by carnot
    Hi Everybody,
    Sorry for digressing from main topic but I couldn't find any thread where I can ask this question.
    What are the current rates in IVY estate and Umang premium ?

Unmang premier rates were around 3100-3150 when i enquired 20 days back..
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any yahoo group or something where all buyers of IVY estate are connected?
    Any help is appreciated :)
    CommentQuote