Hello all,

I am new to this forum.
I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in wagholi, i liked the IVY estate from Kotle patil.
Please share your views abt this..

Please comment about builder also.
Read more
104 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NCRTalk
    Heard that row houses maintenance per month is around 7k to 8k ?

What's so special about these row houses to command this maintenance ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

hmm, I thought it to be on the higher side.

I always wonder that higher maintenance bills can hurt at bad times like recession, personal finance issues, jobloss etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

The area... I believe they are charging 3 Rs PSQFT (like every other builder) and if the row house area is ~2500+ SQFT, the maintenance cost will be more than 7k per month.

3 Rs PSQFT for maintenance is like looting openly but because every builder is doing it, people don't seem to feel that :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ykmadaan
    The area... I believe they are charging 3 Rs PSQFT (like every other builder) and if the row house area is ~2500+ SQFT, the maintenance cost will be more than 7k per month.

3 Rs PSQFT for maintenance is like looting openly but because every builder is doing it, people don't seem to feel that :D

Ok, but man look in case of row houses, following are the things to be considered :-

> No lift,
    > Lights inside the compound are connected to row house electricity meter,
    > The cleaning of small garden/space around row house is done by resident, so 'Bai' or maid cost is borne by resident,
    > No common areas like floor lobby, staircase etc. in row house unlike building.

So what exactly is builder asking maintenance for ? :confused2: For street light electricity bill in front of row house ? :D Seems row house people end up paying for common amenities than their own house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ykmadaan

I enquired for Umang Pride last week, they are charging Rs. 4.5 per sqft of Carpet area. Isnt it too much?
    Other builders like Dreams also charging 3.5, but they will maintain for free for first year. But kolte patil is charging customers right from possesion and that too we need to pay amount of 2 whole years.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. Reading the comments, the maintenance may be high, but with the amenities provided, I think it is completely worth it. Good peaceful locality. Plus the infrastructure mentioned on their website seems to be pretty high end. Looks like a good investment to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravmishra
    Hi. Reading the comments, the maintenance may be high, but with the amenities provided, I think it is completely worth it. Good peaceful locality. Plus the infrastructure mentioned on their website seems to be pretty high end. Looks like a good investment to me.

Seems to be a good deal. Decently priced apartments, good amenities and good quiet locality. Looks like a wise choice
    CommentQuote
  • Visited IVY estate briefly one day in last week.They were offering 3600 per SQFT rate for IVY Apartment. I have seen many posts in 2013/2012 claiming that the rates would go up. what could be the real cause of these. A guy who booked at 3600 in 2012 would have paid sizable interest till date and the rate is still same.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited again, however they are not in mood of bargaining even a single rupees.
    CommentQuote
  • They are offering 2bhk 1200 sqft for 54 L in IVY apartment. I have holded my price at 50L. If they give fine otherwise will not buy
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sachin107711 months ago
      Is the price including all taxes? Any idea of all inclusive current price for 2 BHK in Ivy Apartment?
  • Originally Posted by vyasra
    They are offering 2bhk 1200 sqft for 54 L in IVY apartment. I have holded my price at 50L. If they give fine otherwise will not buy

Is it ready possession?
    CommentQuote
  • No. It's not ready possession. For one the possession is in dec2017 and for other dec18
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saroh2014

Is it ready possession?

It's not ready possession. One is in dec17 and other in dec18
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of all inclusive current price for 2 BHK in Ivy Apartment?
    CommentQuote