I am looking for some advice regarding KoolHomes builders.
I visited Bavdhan site of KoolHomes and they dont have any sample flat to show.

Does somebody has any insights about this builder in terms of construction quality/ reputation /timely possesion etc .

Any kind of info regarding KoolHomes will help me in my decision.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please respond

Waiting for replies from regular contributors to this forum and experienced in real Estate
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply..

so as I understand ..over all I am getting negative vibes about KoolHomes
    CommentQuote
  • Dont worry you will only get negative vibes here for all builders nd location..u will only find that pune RE prices are very high.. shud cum down by 30-50%..all locations within ur budjet are crap...all builders are pathetic...that may be true..u have to find out..try to look out as many as projects nd u can and choose the best amongst the pathetic ones.....I personally dont know whether Koolhome is bad or not...but their prices are very hgh just for the sake of some faltu elcetronics gadgets...
    Originally Posted by raunyyy
    Thanks for the reply..

so as I understand ..over all I am getting negative vibes about KoolHomes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Dont worry you will only get negative vibes here for all builders nd location..u will only find that pune RE prices are very high.. shud cum down by 30-50%..all locations within ur budjet are crap...all builders are pathetic...that may be true..u have to find out..try to look out as many as projects nd u can and choose the best amongst the pathetic ones.....I personally dont know whether Koolhome is bad or not...but their prices are very hgh just for the sake of some faltu elcetronics gadgets...

I think there location is ok....agree with high price...as well there maintenance charges are Rs2.5/sf...something to consider...
    CommentQuote
    Dont worry you will only get negative vibes here for all builders nd location..u will only find that pune RE prices are very high.. shud cum down by 30-50%..all locations within ur budjet are crap...all builders are pathetic...that may be true..u have to find out..try to look out as many as projects nd u can and choose the best amongst the pathetic ones.....I personally dont know whether Koolhome is bad or not...but their prices are very hgh just for the sake of some faltu elcetronics gadgets...

:) why so negative ? Its good to know about bad experiences from others rather than facing it ourselves.
    But yes agree with your point, that we also need to find out about the project/builder/reputation.
    CommentQuote

I so much agree with your point...I read most of the threads in this forum and find out that there is nowhere I get firm positive response..every project sucks and almost every builder is chor...

anyways coming back to kool homes..
    I find the location good...possesion in 1 year (max)
    I will see the construction during the weekend.
    Sales person said he will negotiate the price .
    maintainence charge is 2.5 rs/sq ft...that is also 1 factor..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raunyyy
    I so much agree with your point...I read most of the threads in this forum and find out that there is nowhere I get firm positive response..every project sucks and almost every builder is chor...

what is the total package they offered you?
    CommentQuote

When sales person say they are ready for negotiation then what did you understand from this? It means, builders are giving 1 RS thing for 10 RS and ready for negotiation, after hard negotiation you will get 1 Rs thing for 9.85 Rs. That is called negotiation.
    CommentQuote

actually it is a good thing... because you wont hear these things anywhere else... builder will only say positive things.

based on the information you receive from here, you know both sides of the coin. There will always be issues for every project and based on this prior knowledge, once can decide which issues they can compromise and which they cannot...

Good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    actually it is a good thing... because you wont hear these things anywhere else... builder will only say positive things.

based on the information you receive from here, you know both sides of the coin. There will always be issues for every project and based on this prior knowledge, once can decide which issues they can compromise and which they cannot...

Good luck!

Correctly said, it is upto the user what to take or what not to.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandalf
    what is the total package they offered you?

65 Lakhs :( :(
    CommentQuote
    65 Lakhs :( :(

For a 2 BHK???? whats the size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids911

For a 2 BHK???? whats the size?

1090 sqft 5125 psf
    CommentQuote
  • latest update 2 bhk cost is 75-80lacs
    CommentQuote