I happened to visit the above scheme some days back. Its on the road from Chandani Chowk to Pirangut (1st left after Ambrosia Hotel)

The scheme is small (12 villas)..the quoted price is 5000 psf but can be negotiated. I guess after nego the total cost will be in the range of 1.05 to 1.15 cr. I haven't started any discussions with them yet. I think the price is high but it seems that in that area prices are now being based on the proximity to Paranjape Gloria project.

Has anyone seen this property?..Any observations?
The developer is saying that the property within PMC limits and hence no problems of water etc.
For getting supplies etc. one will need to travel to chandani chowk (1.5-2 kms from the site location).

Any pointers on the location/project are welcome.
I am looking for a 4bhk apartment or a villa (preferred area is from kothrud-bavdhan till baner)..Can anyone suggest any good projects?

thanks

p.s.
some dimensions: carpet area of the villa is around 1500 sft, garden around 1200 sft ...terraces, patio, parking etc. - 500-600 sft
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello....even we had a visit last week here...any idea about how the builder is??......though villas are way out of our budget....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ..

hi,
    did u finalize ur property yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HA205A
    I happened to visit the above scheme some days back. Its on the road from Chandani Chowk to Pirangut (1st left after Ambrosia Hotel)

The scheme is small (12 villas)..the quoted price is 5000 psf but can be negotiated. I guess after nego the total cost will be in the range of 1.05 to 1.15 cr. I haven't started any discussions with them yet. I think the price is high but it seems that in that area prices are now being based on the proximity to Paranjape Gloria project.

Has anyone seen this property?..Any observations?
    The developer is saying that the property within PMC limits and hence no problems of water etc.
    For getting supplies etc. one will need to travel to chandani chowk (1.5-2 kms from the site location).

Any pointers on the location/project are welcome.
    I am looking for a 4bhk apartment or a villa (preferred area is from kothrud-bavdhan till baner)..Can anyone suggest any good projects?

thanks

p.s.
    some dimensions: carpet area of the villa is around 1500 sft, garden around 1200 sft ...terraces, patio, parking etc. - 500-600 sft

Hi,
    Did u finalize ur property yet?
    CommentQuote
  • no I haven't finalized anything yet
    Regarding the villas - I feel that it is a bit off the main road and I am not sure how soon the villas will be sold and occupied. Living there alone is not something which I would prefer. have kept it on radar ...but not too keen at this point
    Other projects of similar size (flats/villas)
    I haven't found anything good

I am currently looking at joining two 2bhk flats and am searching for projects where the floor plans fit my requirements (e.g. adjacent flats with a common wall separating living rooms)

I am in no hurry. I think the rates may remain stable for a while, so even after 6-9 months i can take a re look at some projects and take a call based on how they have progressed.

let me know if anyone has come across any good projects
    CommentQuote
  • hi can u pl. provide u r contact no or mail ID to interact with u

I also had interaction with this builder & final offer price is 1.1 cr.
    Would like to discuss with some one. My budget is 90-95, if some one elase is jointing it might helo to get better pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you pl. give your contact number or mail ID, my mail ID is rhbavdhangmai.com. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rh_bavdhan
    Can you pl. give your contact number or mail ID, my mail ID is rhbavdhangmai.com. Thanks in advance.

Can any one how has interaction with builder provide there contact details no. or maill address to me on rhbavdhangmail.com. It will be very helpful for me.
    CommentQuote