Hello all,

I am about to purchase one flat, which is a resale one (NOTE: Possession has not taken by the original buyer from the builder). Please guide me what are all the things, i have to look in terms of documents during booking, registration. Also please guide me what are all the documents i may required to pursue home loan.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello all experts,

Please through some lights on this topic...awaiting your suggestions
    Originally Posted by swetcha
    Hello all,

I am about to purchase one flat, which is a resale one (NOTE: Possession has not taken by the original buyer from the builder). Please guide me what are all the things, i have to look in terms of documents during booking, registration. Also please guide me what are all the documents i may required to pursue home loan.
    CommentQuote
  • You may be already knowing this but NOC from builder is needed I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen_Flat
    You may be already knowing this but NOC from builder is needed I guess.

Builder is not there and promoters are selling these flats on behalf of the builder and investor. Now the total transaction process is going through this promoter. I wanted to know, how can i get the pending works done through the builder, because the possession has not taken by the seller. who will be get done these works i mean seller (through builder) or myself (thrugh builder)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swetcha
    Builder is not there and promoters are selling these flats on behalf of the builder and investor. Now the total transaction process is going through this promoter. I wanted to know, how can i get the pending works done through the builder, because the possession has not taken by the seller. who will be get done these works i mean seller (through builder) or myself (thrugh builder)

What is the builder / scheme you are talking about? More people may be able to help you if they know additional details. If anybody has such experience with the builder or developer you are talking about, you will get accurate information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swetcha
    Hello all,

Not sure if this will help but here are my suggestions,

1) Take a home loan on it from SBI. I know the background checks from SBI are most strict. Documentation and all, you can check with loan agent or SBI website. By taking loan on the property you are partially de-risking it from fraud etc.

2) Take NoC from the Society (if any) that authorizes the promoter to sell the flat

3) Hire a lawyer to verify the documentation and dealing process as I am not aware of any process where a promoter can sell things on behalf of builder or owner.

4) Check if other people have bought flats in the same scheme / building from the same promoter. If you are the only / first one then keep away is my suggestion.

Hope this helps !
    CommentQuote