I am new to this forum. Need your help and reviews

We are considering Aspirer towers in Amanora. 3 BHK apt.
the rate is around 4500. Total area is approximately 2000 sq ft.
Carpet area approx 1500 sq ft.

Its a luxury , semi furnished flat.

Has any one recently seen it ?

Please share your thoughts and feedback

Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can some plz share their views
    CommentQuote
  • enough number of older threads, please search those.
    CommentQuote
  • yes already read them. But i need to know more about aspire towers ... 2 shcools there. .... overall how is the place
    CommentQuote
  • did you buy this. now they are quoting 4700...builders continues to increase to justify investment..:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • D Saloni, a 3 BHK (if I am not wrong) costs around 1.15 Cr + you pay one time maintainance ( for your flat) and yearly maint for the general areas. Of course, it is all very well laid out, spacious, great amenities, 2 schools. Sounds good. I believe the houses come with Free items like AC, fridge, TV, washing machine, modular kitchen and chimney.
    So, if you can afford it, why not, you can go ahead.
    Just one point though, you might get a good 3 BHK in koregaon and koregoan annexxe, it just saw an ad for a super luxury apts by vascon builders in koregaon , so its just a question of what you want.
    Other thing - this only time will tell, see magarpatta, all services are at a premium, maids are at a premium. what will amanora turn out in this respect, my guess will be as good as yours or anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • With 4500 rate, will the package cost goes 1 Cr + for 3 BHK? How much is the area?

Regards,
    CommentQuote