FRENDS

i m thinking to book a ready possesion flat from kumar buiders...thru broker..quite more than my budget ..but since i heard there construction quality is fine..i m thinking to go ahead..

Experts opinion..will be helpful..
please advice..
thanx
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For ppl to help you, you will need to mention project name, location...
    CommentQuote
  • its a 3BHK flat in 67 lacs at Baner thru broker ...out of completed sold off project ..He offerd this home at the site of kulecho when i asked him to have readypossesion flat..project name I need to confirm again as i m confusing ..Here i will have to pay the brokrages amount too

wot say?
    CommentQuote
  • not sure abt Kumar project in baner...but if its kumar shantiniketan better to avoid...

also try to avoid brokers..search on variopus properties websites...u will find better deals.
    Originally Posted by mintee
    its a 3BHK flat in 67 lacs at Baner thru broker ...out of completed sold off project ..He offerd this home at the site of kulecho when i asked him to have readypossesion flat..project name I need to confirm again as i m confusing ..Here i will have to pay the brokrages amount too

wot say?
    CommentQuote
  • Platina, Wakad by auramDevelopers

Hey Thanx manu for ur views.. can u throw some light upon the reason being to above projects as well the broker i mean why SO.?

btw any idea about Projects Platina, Wakad by auramDevelopers..

thank u so much
    mintee
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    not sure abt Kumar project in baner...but if its kumar shantiniketan better to avoid...

also try to avoid brokers..search on variopus properties websites...u will find better deals.

Kumar Shantiniketan is not a good project, lot of investors, and they are trying to exit out at lower prices...its like a chawl
    CommentQuote
  • okay ..thanx for info..

any info regarding platina project at wakad which is one of the completed prjct by Auram developers....

mintee
    CommentQuote