I am looking for some advice regarding Kalp Homes scheme (Kalp Homes) by Shiv Builders which is next to Kharadi Bollywood Multiplex.
I visited site of Kalp Homes and they dont have any sample flat to show. As per them they are quoting rate of 4000 per sft and possession in Dec 2012.
Does somebody has any insights about this builder (Shiv Builders) in terms of construction quality/ reputation /timely possesion etc .
Any kind of info regarding Kalp Homes/Shiv Builders will help me in my decision.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any help with above query?
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the area you are looking for then better check konark eureka by Karia builders. Rates were arnd 4k (6 months back). It’s almost ready possession.
    Better you deal with known builders and Karia is good in terms of quality and after sale support.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jigarshah
    If this is the area you are looking for then better check konark eureka by Karia builders. Rates were arnd 4k (6 months back). It’s almost ready possession.
    Better you deal with known builders and Karia is good in terms of quality and after sale support.

They have apartments with bigger size which shoots up basic cost of apt. These are compact flats and suits my budget. Hence I am looking with this project, otherwise there are lots of project around which goes near 45-50 L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by testash1
    I am looking for some advice regarding Kalp Homes scheme (Kalp Homes) by Shiv Builders which is next to Kharadi Bollywood Multiplex.
    I visited site of Kalp Homes and they dont have any sample flat to show. As per them they are quoting rate of 4000 per sft and possession in Dec 2012.
    Does somebody has any insights about this builder (Shiv Builders) in terms of construction quality/ reputation /timely possesion etc .
    Any kind of info regarding Kalp Homes/Shiv Builders will help me in my decision.

hi,

have u got any feedback for Shiv builders. i have seen their ambrosia project in hadapsar and have liked the layout for 2bhk flat. however i do not have any details for this builder of this group. On website they have a list of completed projects but not getting any review on them. please let me know if you get any details for this builder. thanks
    CommentQuote