Dear All,
I am new to flat search and want to know what will be the things I should keep in mind and questions I should ask while I look for my flat search. If there is already a place on this site, someone can point to; please do so.

Few things which come to my mind are:
Roads and infrastructure of the buliding
Amenities
What else?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Viva Hallmark Feedback at Bavdhan

Hey All,
    Can you please provide your views and share about the project Viva Hallmark at Bavdhan. They were offering 3BHK at 4300/- psf and possession in 2 years.

They said no 2BHK available in existing constructing buildings and all sold out. Not sure if that is true? Any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the research you will have to do hands down. Visit the area, see the development , check out the ongoing projects, compare the prices....
    To zero in on location you must consider infrastructure available:Roads, Electricity, Water, Transportation, Markets, Schools, Hospitals, Water logging etc.
    Once you short list the projects following are the considerations:
    a.Reputation of Builder.
    b.Quality of construction by actual site visit.
    c.Documents relating land and sanctioned plans (hire your own lawyer to do the search of documents).
    d.Amenities Provided

There are few investment advisers including banks like HDFC and ICICI but all promote projects where they stand to benefit something, so your own judgement would be crucial.
    More info on following link.
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE

ANIL DC
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Anil. You are awesome.

Originally Posted by anildc
    Most of the research you will have to do hands down. Visit the area, see the development , check out the ongoing projects, compare the prices....
    To zero in on location you must consider infrastructure available:Roads, Electricity, Water, Transportation, Markets, Schools, Hospitals, Water logging etc.
    Once you short list the projects following are the considerations:
    a.Reputation of Builder.
    b.Quality of construction by actual site visit.
    c.Documents relating land and sanctioned plans (hire your own lawyer to do the search of documents).
    d.Amenities Provided

There are few investment advisers including banks like HDFC and ICICI but all promote projects where they stand to benefit something, so your own judgement would be crucial.
    More info on following link.
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE

ANIL DC
    CommentQuote