I am looking to buy a flat in Pune.

My requirements are:
1. 2/3 BHK
2. Near Mumbai - Pune Expressway
3. Preferablly township
4. Reputed Builder
5. Budget is about 60L
6. Proper water & electricity supply and
7. Ready to wait upto 2 years for possession.
Kindly suggest good projects which meet the above

Regards,
Rahul
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulgavande
    Hi All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Pune.

My requirements are:
    1. 2/3 BHK
    2. Near Mumbai - Pune Expressway
    3. Preferablly township
    4. Reputed Builder
    5. Budget is about 60L
    6. Proper water & electricity supply and
    7. Ready to wait upto 2 years for possession.
    Kindly suggest good projects which meet the above

Regards,
    Rahul

KUL Ecoloch. The plan is good. This plan is designed by reputed architect by Hafeez Contractor. Rate is good as well. The location is very strategic.
    CommentQuote
  • I have property in NIBM, Pune. N I personally suggest that K Raheja Corp has better projects than rest in terms of investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Rule #1 in today's property market is to buy RTM only. The definition of RTM is quite ambiguous. people consider RTM as something you can step into right away but that's wrong. RTM should be accompanied with a valid property tax receipt and electric bill. Without that even a completed flat will have issues in the future.

This should narrow down your choices a lot. Look at Megapolis for such properties.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ashwinrath

Could you please explore on RTM . what point we shd consider while buying new property ?
    CommentQuote
  • It has been observed that their few East Pune side projects are delayed by work. Example they have joint project as Neo City located at Wagholi Pune, buyers are waiting for possession from last 4 years. Neo City project was started in January 2011 and people are still waiting for phase 1, 2 and 3 possessions. Not only for these builders but to buy a new flat always check builders record of possessions and then only buy new flats, thank you.Benefiting from the overflow demand from Wakad, as a result ,adjoining areas like Tathawade, Punawale, Ravet and Rahatani are gaining momentum with prices ranging between Rs 4000-5500/sq-ft. Compared to the staggering rate at which the property prices are rising, with such low welcoming prices, the western peripheral region has the potential for high appreciation in the near future.

We have also seen the growh of realty matket in Wakad. It has became the next investment location for mid-income housing on the city's Western periphery. Located in the highly-developed PCMC area, it has a host of positive market drivers to keep its real estate market sparkling. With proximity to the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and the thriving IT hub of Hinjewadi, as well as accessibility from the PCMC industrial area, Wakad now attracts a lot of young end users in the age group of 30-40. For this reason, it has become a new focus for property investors as well.

The demand from IT and ITes-related office and residential spaces in the Western corridor was being fuelled constantly by the Hinjewadi IT Park and Aundh was the first area to benefit from it. Aundh enjoys a favorable location which catches the demand from Central Pune as well as the IT-driven demand for homes close to Hinjewadi. Due to its powerful placement in the Western corridor, its accessibility to various other hot pockets of the city and the presence of good civic and social infrastructure, Aundh continues to be one of the most sought-after locations for a majority of Puneites.
    CommentQuote
  • yawn....!
    CommentQuote
  • GlobeSon. Looks like some new upcoming area :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adksaurabh
    Hi ashwinrath

Could you please explore on RTM . what point we shd consider while buying new property ?

For me RTM means:

1. Property is fully constructed and ready to move in (except for changes that you would like to do post moving in)
    2. All land and construction/possession papers/approvals are in place and can be verified through lawyer. Nothing should be pending or "Proposed"
    3. All amenities and utilities (water/Electricity/Gas especially) are available
    4. My personal preference would be that society has been formed and conveyance deed has been done (though many people do not consider this)
    CommentQuote