Any idea of what this is all about. Just saw ad in today's news paper.
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the price they are quating?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skusare
    Hi,

I am planning to buy here just for the purpose of investment. I am new to this site. Request you to please let me know if this is worth a buy.

Current Situation: I am in no hurry to get possession. This purchase will be just for investment purpose.

What are the propspects for this area???

Some positives that i noticed are:
    Proximity to Highway (so accessibility will be good), Close to Hinjewadi IT park, Closer to all the educational Institutes nearby.

Regarding the Dumping Ground issue, i enquired about it and found out that the proposal of a dumping ground in Punawale was there long back when it was under Gram Panchayat. Now it is under PCMC and there is lot of opposition of the local people and politician as well for that issue.

My gut feel tells me that this will be a good investment. Please do let me know if i am missing any point that is really a matter of concern, as far as investment is concerned.

what rate you booked at.
    Total costing of 1bhk and 2bhk.
    I have heard they are charging only on carpet area (no loading, but 100% of terrace).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool
    what rate you booked at.
    Total costing of 1bhk and 2bhk.
    I have heard they are charging only on carpet area (no loading, but 100% of terrace).

I havent booked yet. Yes they are charging only on carpet area, no loading. I liked the plan of 1 bhk. It had a lobby (no direct entrance in living room), Dry Terrace for a kitchen etc.

Total cost of 1 bhk is around 25 lacs (527 sq. ft).

Can you please let me know any other risks / issues about this area, builder etc.

I did read the comments about the poor construction quality, but that is is the case in almost all the socities for few of the apartments. But otherwise i have heard that DSK is renowned builder. Is this true? What are people's experiences ..?
    CommentQuote
  • 25 lacs for 1BHK (i can get in warje near ganpati matha '2 lacs for parking etc.' which is way ahead in development compared to punavale)
    Quoting rate must be 3000/-.
    that is too high, though tropica is also quoting 3100/-. Atleast for next 5 yrs u wil see only cattles grazing nothing else. If u can wait then thats fine, also u may not be able to put it on rent immediately, as no one will stay their and had to come to wakad for buying a doodh pishvi (milk) ...
    Long term good option.
    CommentQuote
    25 lacs for 1BHK (i can get in warje near ganpati matha '2 lacs for parking etc.' which is way ahead in development compared to punavale)
    Quoting rate must be 3000/-.
    that is too high, though tropica is also quoting 3100/-. Atleast for next 5 yrs u wil see only cattles grazing nothing else. If u can wait then thats fine, also u may not be able to put it on rent immediately, as no one will stay their and had to come to wakad for buying a doodh pishvi (milk) ...
    Long term good option.

Hey thanks ydcool! I am not aware about the Tropica option...can you please tell me more about this?

Points that you have mentioned are worth giving a thought...but if you say Long term good option then...how do you define long term here?

Also one last thing..can you / anyone suggest some other project which will be more benefecial compared to Kunjaban, pricewise as well as location wise...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skusare

Total cost of 1 bhk is around 25 lacs (527 sq. ft).

I think you should be able to get descent 1BHK in wakad/PS/PN in 25 lakhs..you dont have to go all the way to Punawale...you might get ready possession as well, try resales option as well...

spend wisely my friend :)
    CommentQuote
  • DSK has quality issues with even his latest project at Kondhwa.

DSK just has that feel good factor as his surname is 'Kulkarni' (reminds me of Paranjape too) & people think that having this surname means he will be a good chap, this though is not the case.

My friends having Toyota cars too complain about over-charging by DSK Toyota.
    It is good that he is charging on carpet area (but why 100% terrace ?), but the constro isn't good.

What's more, on personal note, I never liked the elevations of his projects, looks just like MHADA colonies.

Btw, I am fed of these words like New, Annexe, Generic, Upcoming etc. . There should be ban on using wrong address & builders should be penalised for showing wrong location.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard that almost 75 flats (out of 220) are already booked on first 2 days of launch. Ppl here either have genie or r fools. On monday they are saying that rates will be 3200/- is it bhaaji mandai today this and tomorrow that. I dont know where is RE heading, i consider myself a very very poor person, the way ppl show their money and spending cycle. Recession might be right in the corner, market having blood bath, be careful on spending or LUST wil take the investor no where, have surplus money for unplanned expenses.
    CommentQuote
    Just heard that almost 75 flats (out of 220) are already booked on first 2 days of launch. Ppl here either have genie or r fools. On monday they are saying that rates will be 3200/- is it bhaaji mandai today this and tomorrow that. I dont know where is RE heading, i consider myself a very very poor person, the way ppl show their money and spending cycle. Recession might be right in the corner, market having blood bath, be careful on spending or LUST wil take the investor no where, have surplus money for unplanned expenses.

Well said. I daily commute from this route to Hinjewadi. I didn't see much of a rush at this site. Strange that 75 flats were booked in 2 working days.
    Its becoming the routine practice of the builders to tell the buyer that only few flats/plots are available.

In most of the cases, the plot/flat you like, is already booked :) ..strange !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akool11
    Well said. I daily commute from this route to Hinjewadi. I didn't see much of a rush at this site. Strange that 75 flats were booked in 2 working days.
    Its becoming the routine practice of the builders to tell the buyer that only few flats/plots are available.

In most of the cases, the plot/flat you like, is already booked :) ..strange !!

Paranjape BR too got over-whelming response & for earlier towers, all the 2-3 BR were sold out in first 4 days !!:D And see where the projects stands today, 4 yrs after the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Btw, I am fed of these words like New, Annexe, Generic, Upcoming etc. . There should be ban on using wrong address & builders should be penalised for showing wrong location.

Pretty soon Hinjewadi Phase 3 will be new silicon valley. Is California not also on the west coast of US. They should actually start calling Kothrud/Baner/Pashan/Bavdhan area as west coast of Pune and start giving those names of states as well. Kharadi and other area will be new england then or at least east coast.

Fu:bab (59)::bab (6):ing idiots are these builders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    DSK has quality issues with even his latest project at Kondhwa.

DSK just has that feel good factor as his surname is 'Kulkarni' (reminds me of Paranjape too) & people think that having this surname means he will be a good chap, this though is not the case.

My friends having Toyota cars too complain about over-charging by DSK Toyota.
    It is good that he is charging on carpet area (but why 100% terrace ?), but the constro isn't good.

What's more, on personal note, I never liked the elevations of his projects, looks just like MHADA colonies.

Btw, I am fed of these words like New, Annexe, Generic, Upcoming etc. . There should be ban on using wrong address & builders should be penalized for showing wrong location.

+1

he is charging on carpet area BUT the price he is charging is as good as charging on salable or build-up area...that's the catch here...!

We argue with our kids, servants and vegetable vendor. We pay Rs. 600 for a cup of tea in a 5* hotel – because we cannot argue value vs. price. L O L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mankind

We argue with our kids, servants and vegetable vendor. We pay Rs. 600 for a cup of tea in a 5* hotel – because we cannot argue value vs. price. L O L

i think you meant *bargain*

didnt understand the value vs price comment for 5 star hotel tea... are you supporting it or against it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    i think you meant *bargain*

didnt understand the value vs price comment for 5 star hotel tea... are you supporting it or against it?

Yeah same here... r u supporting or against? lol
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one seen the site, is there any U turn or crossing on the highway.
    CommentQuote