Hi frends..

I am thinking to book a flat there..n getting possession in 2013..
since i am not much satisfied with area ..as far as location & people r concerned..bt Heard about its development in near future...

SO wud be please to know ...what r the growth prospects of this area in next 2 years..as far as..education ..and all is concerned...

experts ,puneries ....please share ur views.
mintee.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mintee
    Hi frends..

since i am not much satisfied with area ..as far as location & people r concerned..bt Heard about its development in near future...

SO wud be please to know ...what r the growth prospects of this area in next 2 years..as far as..education ..and all is concerned...

mintee.

Hi,
    The decision to go for a specific area depends upon a lot of factors like,
    1) Proximity to work
    2) Nearby shopping areas / malls
    3) Nearby schools / hospitals
    4) Safety of neighbourhood
    5) Closeness to pune station / airport

May be there are other factors as well... I would suggest you to list down your most important factors for a location and then decide by comparing top 3 options. :bab (22):

I would suggest that you should opt for Hinjewadi, Wakad instead and negotiate hard on psft rate.

Cheers & Good Luck !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mintee
    Hi frends..

mintee.

Wagholi looks more promising than Lohagaon..lot of development is there is wagholi plus a very good connectivity to nagar road..lohagaon will develop but will take lot of time..whereas as you can see wagholi has already started to develop..investing in wagholi hold lot of promise than that of Lohagaon..
    CommentQuote
  • thanx kingsmead

tarcap:u r right ...bt every area can never satisfiy every factor ..at that time..as far as the best is concerned..thats the reason I am asking of future prospects at wagholi..

i sincearly dont like the crowd of the area..even though i hd been successful in shorlisting good school in that area for my kid..bt

as per my husband..lot of constructions coming up along with ,IT zones .so automatically crowd wud offcourse is going to be good

can anyone take this question..disimilar of realestate:)
    mintee
    CommentQuote
  • I have been there to see the open plots, but didnt find a good one in my budget. Lohegaon has couple of engineering colleges, one medical college, good schools & then sharad pawar international school is also there. So it has a prospectus because it says Jaha Saraswati Waha Lakshmi! There is a proposed road that is going from wagholi to dhayari that passes through Lohegon. Not sure abt flat but i will vouch for a plot in that area...
    CommentQuote