Please let me know you views ab

Society Hari ganga - Opp RTO. Goel Ganga builders. 5 years old

How is the area. Proximity to to schools, hosiptals, malls...overall location.
construction qualigy
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The society is very good & very well maintained. All the ameneties are in working condition i.e. swimming pool, gym, badminton/table-tennis etc.

Area is also good & due to its proximity to Vishrantwadi, Kalyani Nagar, Viman Nagar all other facilities like schools, hospitals & malls are near by i.e. with in 4-6 km.

I won't comment on construction quality...its ok-ok. Not so great.
    What is the rate quoted to you?

Originally Posted by DSaloni
    Please let me know you views ab

Society Hari ganga - Opp RTO. Goel Ganga builders. 5 years old

How is the area. Proximity to to schools, hosiptals, malls...overall location.
    construction qualigy
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the location is good, close from various prime spots.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Yes is a good localilty i agree ...

But i dont see any good schools around that place. Like there is one in Bishops in Kalayni Nagar and rest in margarpatta ...

The rate was around 4800 p s f for 3 BHK of 1380 sq ft.
    Around 65L . What should be reasonable rate ?

Also is there any water problems or electricity cut offs ?

How is the noisy level in surrounding place ?
    CommentQuote
  • Leakages....

What I have heard for Hari Ganga is that there are leakage / seepage problems from bathrooms. :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Location is good but did not like surrounding area. Not good shops, schools. but roads are wide and connectivity is good
    CommentQuote
  • Not comparable to VimanNagar

The location is good per se connectivity. But it doesn't have the crowd or the environment of a place like VimanNagar or Baner. Since you are buying a used place you can always check for leaks etc before buying from what I know there were some such problems in the Phase-I buildings. I also don't like the layout of the flats, if you are fond of 3 side open apartments then you will be disappointed. Regarding noise if you buy a flat which faces the inside of the society then you are good. Otherwise there can be a problem since there is a school nearby (AgaKhan), a marriage hall just opposite the Hutatma park and main roads nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • What should be a decent rate ?

4800 sq ft i thought. But agents are quoting anything crazy like 5300/-

Also i liked amanora in comparision .... the spacious layouts ... the rate was 4600/- but extra 10L for amenities.

2 schools in complex, plus all the malls ... hospitals all in township ...

Location wise Hari Ganga seems to be good. But all other plus points like amenities, schools, malls, construction quality ... everything was good with Amanora.

Please suggest which is a better choice.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think you should compare Hari Ganga with Amanora. Hari ganga can't match Amanora at all. At the rate which you have quoted I personally feel Amanora is much much better option.
    Originally Posted by DSaloni
    What should be a decent rate ?

4800 sq ft i thought. But agents are quoting anything crazy like 5300/-

Also i liked amanora in comparision .... the spacious layouts ... the rate was 4600/- but extra 10L for amenities.

2 schools in complex, plus all the malls ... hospitals all in township ...

Location wise Hari Ganga seems to be good. But all other plus points like amenities, schools, malls, construction quality ... everything was good with Amanora.

Please suggest which is a better choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid Amanora.. Terms of sale are not clear..

Firstly, they have permit till floor 9 or 11 only. That in a way makes the entire bldg risky.

Secondly, its easy to offer amenities and equally difficult to maintain them. Dont get lured by such offers (eg. suncity).

Finally, the terms of sale are slightly confusing. I understand that there is an element of lease involved.

Hari Ganga is better if u find a good flat. Search for owner advertisements on magicbricks, quikr, makaan and other portals. M sure u will find a cheaper rate.

Best of Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for so much info ...this is helpful.
    Amanora we are told that builder will do maintainence all time t .... so its going to be good. The lease is for 999 years.

Yes looking at the scheme ... its very tempting must say !
    CommentQuote
  • I am also thinking about amanora ... just came across this project ... it looks amazing .. the whole concept is very nice but what turns out in reality dont know..

psf rate for aspire towers 11-12 is 4500/- and possession max in 2 years .. what u people think .. is it good ?

has anyone booked a flat in amanora ? please share experience ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by royarjun2005
    Avoid Amanora.. Terms of sale are not clear..

Firstly, they have permit till floor 9 or 11 only. That in a way makes the entire bldg risky.

Secondly, its easy to offer amenities and equally difficult to maintain them. Dont get lured by such offers (eg. suncity).

Finally, the terms of sale are slightly confusing. I understand that there is an element of lease involved.

Hari Ganga is better if u find a good flat. Search for owner advertisements on , quikr, makaan and other portals. M sure u will find a cheaper rate.

Best of Luck.

Are you talking about Bramha Suncity here? Are you saying that it is not maintained properly? I found it well maintained from outside. Please give info, as I am considering a purchase in it (or Hari Ganga).
    CommentQuote
  • Hari Ganga is good location wise but surrounding areas are not good.

Construction quality is again not good.

Connectivity is good.

But definitely Viman nagar would be better!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that Viman Nagar suffers from Noise of - Vimans. Is that true?

Bramha Suncity is in Wadgaon Sheri. You have idea abt the quality of that society?
    CommentQuote