Hi, I am looking for 2BHk apartment in Wakad or nearby area...Can anyone please suggest me few builder/project which i should consider to buy. I am ok with late possession but I need reliable builder who can deliver as per commitment.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry but this is the main reason we have prices going up, there are buyers in market ready to spent 50 lacs for 2 bhk in areas like Wakad..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newone001
    Sorry but this is the main reason we have prices going up, there are buyers in market ready to spent 50 lacs for 2 bhk in areas like Wakad..

Exactly. Now-a-days people easily digest the fact that Rs 50 lacs is ok for buying a flat in areas like Wakad and PS.
    Shouldn't there be any other expectations from the area, apart from close proximity to Hinjewadi?
    CommentQuote
  • Brother.Just wait..
    Prices are stable and may come down looking into the iinterest rates and market rates..
    so Just wait for some time. You will get good deal..

Wakad is worth for 40 laks for 2 bhk(1000) only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satishambiti
    Brother.Just wait..
    Prices are stable and may come down looking into the iinterest rates and market rates..
    so Just wait for some time. You will get good deal..

Wakad is worth for 40 laks for 2 bhk(1000) only..

so 4000 psft in wakad? a premium project could cost 20 lakh in wakad. my friend stays in wakad in one society and it has no water line from pcmc or drainage lines also...road is also kaccha...u think 4000 psft is good for such area? besides he bought 1350 sqft apartment for 30 lakhs in 2009; at rate of around 2250 sqft...now builder is selling flats in same society with much less carpet for 3750 psft :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    so 4000 psft in wakad? a premium project could cost 20 lakh in wakad. my friend stays in wakad in one society and it has no water line from pcmc or drainage lines also...road is also kaccha...u think 4000 psft is good for such area? besides he bought 1350 sqft apartment for 30 lakhs in 2009; at rate of around 2250 sqft...now builder is selling flats in same society with much less carpet for 3750 psft :D

+1, guys, please don't "justify" rates of absurd prices like 4K in Wakad..couple of months back, 3200 was the going rate in this area, which again is on the higher side considering the infra in this area. We as 'buyers' should post realistic (actual..possible after negotiations) prices.

As alongwith some builders..there are many broker who visit this forum, and it becomes very easy for them to justify their "inflated" prices...and get bakras quite easily :)
    CommentQuote
  • Wakad for 50 L ??

Please people.. think what you are doing...
    50L for a place like wakad...
    come on.. think where you are putting your money..
    just because anyone have money, doesnt mean spend like anything..
    that hurts others too.. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - There are various other threads e.g. Builder theory wrong and right where you could moan and rant on this. Why hijack this thread & bothering this guy with advice he is not seeking. If you know reply to his question than only reply...
    CommentQuote
  • You have lots of options in Wakad for 50L. You can try Park Royale, Park Street(several projects inside park street) etc.
    CommentQuote
  • You can also check Kalpataru Splendour/Harmony....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys chill off! He has a budget of 50L and likes Wakad, so be it. The only advise he is asking for is some good flats by good builders and there we go with all our rants about how expensive it is and how bad Wakad area is :bab (38):

And yes, Wakad is a decent enough area - as good or bad as any other part of pune. Agreed it is developing and has its own infra issues, but Baner, Balewadi, even Kothrud and Aundh are no Switzerland either! Wakad should be fine in a few years. I have friends who live there now and they are perfectly okay, most of their basic needs are available there - they love the 5 minute travel time with car and not having to take company bus. I would rather live close to office than drive 20 kms one way to reach office and pay half my salary for petrol and waste half my day in crazy pune traffic. Just my thinking, people have right to disagree - I know a guy who travels from Vimannagar to Hinjewadi daily and is fine with it, so to each his own.

Coming back to your question, there are a number of choices in Wakad area in your budget. Check out schemes of better builders like Rohan Tarang (mostly resale, have heard that they launched new phase), Nandan Inspera, Apostrophe (not sure if new phase has 2bhk), Palash , Kalpataru Splendour, Park Street, Palash Plus , Malpani Greens, Sonigra Kesar, Petals (smallish flats) etc. Wakad, unlike PS, has lots of options from good builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ITSAMB
    Please people.. think what you are doing...
    50L for a place like wakad...
    come on.. think where you are putting your money..
    just because anyone have money, doesnt mean spend like anything..
    that hurts others too.. :bab (45):

+1
    it hurt when people themselves don't value their money. This is why we have end up with such a bad pricing situation in RE today.
    We don't value our money and pay whatever builders demand its builders lobby and NOT buyers/consumers lobby.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Sunny****....

People talk about worthyness of Wakad / PS, yes there should be discussion...but when you raise eyebrow about rates in Wakad/PS, then concern should also justify that Kothrud/Aundh are Switzerland of Pune.

But whatever you discuss, fact remains fact. Purchasers do not have unity hence builders can slam buyers. they have good unity so they make ruls of the game. also Demand supply gap goes in their favour. Govt do not allot land for construction ...so many issues for consumers, he keeps working day and night and earn a 1/2 BHK flat in his life....
    And shameless govt do not stand by consumers bec many of Politicians are builders..!!!!

We should devote more time on building our unity and keeping in mind that whatever statement we make in public or fourms like this, it should not have adverse effect benefiting builders. See Mr Jain ( head of CRDEAI ) of KUL, whatever the situation he always insits that there is price rise in RE .... !! If he can be clever enough on that...we also should be as consumers.!!

Now coming back to the thread subject....Considering current market scenario and world financial situation, it will be good if one can wait for coming 6-8 months, RE will have correction.
    1. Inflation is rising 2. Bank home loan rates are reaching sky 3. Americal debt issue will have impact on Share market 4. IT orders will reduce to india hence IT people will shy away from buying flats

All above points will support RE correction, so just keep your fingures crossed...!!!

-AD
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks eveyone!!

Sorry guys but I put 50lac budget based on price trend in Wakad area. I have called few builders in wakad area like G.Corp Green, Malpani Greens, Kalpataru etc and no one quoting price less than 55lac for 2BHK (approx 1200 sf area). I also got price list from HDFC agent and it's same thing. Based on current rate in Wakad area 1200 sf space 2BHK apt will cost between 52lac-58lac...it's too much I agree. Please suggest me some other projects.

Latest price
    G.Corp Greens: 3750 psf for 1st floor (25 psf extra for each upper floor)
    Malpani Greens: 4150 psf for 2nd-4th floor in building C (different price based on building)
    Note: Today I noticed that Malpani Greens has reduced price from 4350 psf to 4150 psf for building C..check his website..looks like some signal of downfall:bab (59): Do You think price will go down in next 3-6 months....I can wait for some time but sure don't want to pay more than current price.
    CommentQuote
  • Wakad

I was in same dilemma few months back. Whenever you buy a flat, it will be a question in your mind, whether you are buying at right price. Ultimately its our hard earned money and we dont want to pay a penny more than it deserves.
    First thing I want to make clear - I have bought a flat in G Corp's green 4 months back and I am happy today with my decesion.
    I would suggest you to go through another link (search G corp's greens) where I have posted about this project in detail.

About price correction in real estate, believe me 90% of people on this forum always think that price is going to be corrected. Please see links way back in 2007 and you will find same opinions, but in reality price has gone up, almost doubled since then. Indian economy is very conventional in its nature, people have lots of money, forget about IT guys, they are just on top of this walk. So small correction here and there is fine, but please dont expect large correction anytime soon in India, and in Pune. And also it really depends on for what reason you are buying your home, if its for staying, I would suggest along with budget think about the area, its future development and how it is suitable for your life style and if you are convinced, go for it. Just search a bit how much that builder can negotiate and try to get the best price. Longer you stay on searching different links here, it will be difficult for you to take any decesion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid.jassy
    Hi, I am looking for 2BHk apartment in Wakad or nearby area...Can anyone please suggest me few builder/project which i should consider to buy. I am ok with late possession but I need reliable builder who can deliver as per commitment.

Hats off to you boss, I am wondering why did you ask this question?
    CommentQuote