Hi All,

Recently i have booked a flat in pune and planning to take loan from a bank.
Which bank would you prefer as per current market conditions and current rates.
I am looking for loan amount around 30L.

Experts please suggest...

Nitin
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HDFC bank is the best. Quick approval, great processes, great after sales service, professional sales staff.
    LIC Housing Finance has lesser documentation requirements, but very bad after sales service, i.e. when you are paying your EMIs, you have to run around a lot for any small detail, like a sarkari office.

Havent experienced any other banks.
    Tip: Try contacting one of the big cooperative banks, you will be surprised at their personal attention and professional service.
    CommentQuote
  • Which bank is good for Home loan

The one bank which gives you money and never asks it back :D

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • I would say go for LIC they offering better rates and also giving option to fix the interest rate for 5 years...not to forget u might have to run around for few things but it's worth it.
    CommentQuote
  • choos beetween HDFC or Axis ....benifit of aXIS Is no charges if you dump in advance some of ur loan amount
    CommentQuote
  • Lic is worst

Hi,
    My suggestion is never go for LIC or if you are going for Lic housing be prepared for endless trips to there office. Even for small small things like knowing your loan acc number ,emi date etc, you have to go hundred times to there office. In office only one, two people can answer all your queries, so be prepared for atleast 4 hours wait.

This was my experience. Hope others have better exp than me.:)
    CommentQuote
  • SBI, I believe is the best but it still carries the hangover of Sarkari culture. Else in private sector, HDFC is the best. I am having loan from HDFC and their serivice is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Prefer SBI in case u want to go with non private banks...in case of private i have gone with Axis so suggest to go with that...I had loan from HDFC also..only problem was they had diff interesr rates for old and new customers...which is not with Axis..also no prepayment charges with Axis...Avoid ICICI and non banking financial Institutions.
    CommentQuote
  • can any one tell about india bulls home loan?
    CommentQuote
  • Home loan

How is AXIS bank especially service after disbursement ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shobhit_g

If you can catch hold of sincere sales rep from the bank, you would not need to visit Bhandarkar Road RAC for various reasons.

I have found the bank services smooth and hassle free, thus far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shobhit_g

I find their processes are good but could be better. You wont have internet access to your loan account which is a disappointment but their pre-payment charges are least/nil. Axis bank executives that i dealt with while taking the loan were quite helpful and i still call them directly in case i need something from their end.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planing to take Home lone. I don't have any idea that which bank is good(regarding rate of interest, lone processing date, processing fee etc).

I am planing to take lone either of four bank(HDFC, IDBI, Axis and PNB)

Can any one suggest me.
    CommentQuote
  • SBI is the best,,

rate is 9.95%, lowest in mkt.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too would apply for SBI - ..
    CommentQuote
  • SBI or any state bank ..
    CommentQuote