Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

Last updated: January 11 2013
13 | Posts
4570 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

    Hi Guys,

    Good news

    If you read todays 'SAKAL' Kumar Builder is offering ROI 0% for forst year & 0.25% off for rest of entire tenure.

    Is it a signal of RE prices falling down. May b in near future some more offers will come.

    Is it worth to wait for more 6-8 months?

    Anyone have more infor of RE prices down in any project please update so everyone on this forum can take adavantage.

    Keep fingure cross

    Cheers

    D
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

    amanora has been giving 7% interest rates.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

      Originally posted by Gods Given View Post
      Hi Guys,

      Good news

      If you read todays 'SAKAL' Kumar Builder is offering ROI 0% for forst year & 0.25% off for rest of entire tenure.

      D
      By 0% ROI do they mean 'Rate of interest' or 'Return on investment' ??

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

        If builder took a project loan from any of the bank the rate of interest will be definitely more than the rate of interest which buyer was paying on Home Loan.

        So it's builders idea lets pay ROI for buyers Home Loan instead of Project Loan for which he doesn't want to give extra mortgage as project loan. Ppls please give your opinions behind this scheme?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

          What do you do if he starts charging 15% interest once market is up? Fight a court-case against him???

          Originally posted by Gods Given View Post
          Hi Guys,

          Good news

          If you read todays 'SAKAL' Kumar Builder is offering ROI 0% for forst year & 0.25% off for rest of entire tenure.

          Is it a signal of RE prices falling down. May b in near future some more offers will come.

          Is it worth to wait for more 6-8 months?

          Anyone have more infor of RE prices down in any project please update so everyone on this forum can take adavantage.

          Keep fingure cross

          Cheers

          D

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

            Originally posted by Sarang_Pune View Post
            What do you do if he starts charging 15% interest once market is up? Fight a court-case against him???
            Thats correct, ensure there are no hidden costs in short term or long term..these builders are not trustworthy....Mont vert is also offering 2 years EMI holiday for a project near Pirangut...just few weeks back, the builder was advertising good response to the project and now he is providing free EMI option!!!

            Many such offers will flood market in coming months if recession trend continues...IT recruitment has slowed down considerably in Pune in last 2 months...now it has started imapcting realty....worst hit will be areas appreiciated by more than 20% in last year...

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

              Originally posted by plan2011 View Post
              Thats correct, ensure there are no hidden costs in short term or long term..these builders are not trustworthy....Mont vert is also offering 2 years EMI holiday for a project near Pirangut...just few weeks back, the builder was advertising good response to the project and now he is providing free EMI option!!!

              Many such offers will flood market in coming months if recession trend continues...IT recruitment has slowed down considerably in Pune in last 2 months...now it has started imapcting realty....worst hit will be areas appreiciated by more than 20% in last year...
              Most of requirements are on hold . Just wait for a while to see the exact scenario. This recession will take time to recover it and all the RE bubble will burst.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

                I heard on the radio that even Paranjpe is offering to pay the EMI until possession. This clearly signals that RE market crashing or on the verge of it. Happy Buying

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

                  hi

                  I am not understanding this economics. Till recently almost all Pune builders where i inquired were replying that "Only few flats are left so hurry up!" If only few are really left, medium-big size builders should not find any problem in completing his project.right? and if that was not the case, were most builders were booking flats themselves and only few for customers? Thats looks very unpractical to me.
                  Say, i am builder who is constructing 100 flats.I, my friends,previous customers book 20 flats as a part of 'investment'.In that case, 80 are available for general public. Now if all 80 are filled,builder gets full capital to start project?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Pune RE showing Slowdown/ offers/ Discounts

                    I can see but correction in price

                    I can see bit correction in price...I was looking 2bhk in wakad area and I noticed Malpani Greens has down price approx 200 psf..I was tracking price on his website "http://www.malpaniestates.com/Malpani_Greens.html"

                    Note: Be careful with price mention on malpani website. It does not cover hidden charges (parking, MSEB and VAT tax) that will cost extra 3-4 lac....they will never tell you these hidden price until you will go with check book to book one of the apartment....sale kamine hai ye log
                    Last edited August 24 2011, 01:43 AM.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X