43 Privet Drive, Namrata Group, Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 31 2020
209 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 43 Privet Drive, Namrata Group, Balewadi, Pune

Originally posted by amitjj View Post
    When will construction be complete? Rate may be okay if possession is going to be given in 2016-2018 timeframe.
    possession in dec 2013. what is baffling is that other readily available flats are going at around 4000-4200 in the same area. they are charging 25-30% more than that. that's not justifiable for an under-construction property.

Comment

Prolly yeh adar kee (privet) baat hai

Comment

43 looks good to me...bit high price

how is the builder though? heard abt bhandari not sure abt other two builders...
        last week i had a site visit, i liked the location and sample flat. Flat Layout looks good too. sales guys are saying 50-60% booking is done...though, i dont think so

guys any suggestions??? i liked the site, bit confused whether to go ahead with booking or wait?

Comment

Originally posted by rgkumar View Post
          sales guys are saying 50-60% booking is done...though, i dont think so
          In good old days, sales guys used to say everything is booked, only 1-2 flats left. And if you don't book NOW, those too will not be available

Going by that scale, this probably means hardly anything is booked

Btw, there are two property exhibitions this weekend close to each other - by newspapers whose prime business is to help sell properties

Times (Le Meridian) and by Sakaal (COEP ground).
          Samazdaar ko ishaara kafi hai

Comment

heard they are quoting 5000 which is quite high . it will be difficult to say what shall be the right price as i am not in pune from quite some time .

also the booking at this time means till the time possession comes , a large might go as interest payment as rates are also high.

Comment

thx friend! sure will take a look at property exibitions...

hporwal...yes, price is bit high caz it's a premium project (as per builder,market guru's ....quality looks good to me,floor plan is good,aminities are good.. I did check near by premium (according to market) projects ex.kool homes (PRO.. aminities are good, efficent use of technology,floor plan is quite big. CONS...old project,still yet to complete, next to highway so will get noisy at night), Pride platinum (PROS..hill facing,builder is good compare to others. CONS..no approaching road yet but in future location may be good,water may be an issue as it is on hill side, no IT bus stop near by) they are also quoting 5000 so compare to those projects big advantage with 43 is it is on road and if you are a quality freak then it's worth.

Comment

43 Privet Drive - Not bad!

Thankx RG for the somewhat better words for the project. I really liked the project too but was really put off with the remarks here in this forum.. 43PD definately has some advantages over similar projects coming in the area. Its accessible from Baner main road, closer to highway, On the main road stretch, Good quality product. I did some background checks for the builders and they are surely better category builders.
                5k for a project that is on Plinth stage for this area is surely high by 100-200 Rs. psf... But if we look at the things that this builder is putting in the project is also quite a lot as compared to other projects in the area. The price difference is somewhat justified here.

The only worry that I have for this project is the "Nala" that goes right between the property. The builder has done good job in hiding that in the plans and saying that we are covering this completely. And he also mentioned that there are similar big projects across Pune and PCMC area that have this kind of "Nala" in between and yes there is absolutely no problem with them.

Any words for this Nala??

In short, this looks to be a promising project and definitely not for people who are only looking for Value for Money kind of projects.!!

CHEERS!!

thx friend! sure will take a look at property exibitions...

hporwal...yes, price is bit high caz it's a premium project (as per builder,market guru's ....quality looks good to me,floor plan is good,aminities are good.. I did check near by premium (according to market) projects ex.kool homes (PRO.. aminities are good, efficent use of technology,floor plan is quite big. CONS...old project,still yet to complete, next to highway so will get noisy at night), Pride platinum (PROS..hill facing,builder is good compare to others. CONS..no approaching road yet but in future location may be good,water may be an issue as it is on hill side, no IT bus stop near by) they are also quoting 5000 so compare to those projects big advantage with 43 is it is on road and if you are a quality freak then it's worth.

Comment

yes vrbros,it looks promising to me as well...i think i will go ahead with the booking. Only risk i see is it is still in initial phase so possession may be late by couple of months,but builder is ready to compensate so i'm ok on that front as well.

--rg

Comment

Same Here! Even I have almost set my mind for this project...
                    Can you share some details on what is the compensation that the builder has promised in case of a late possession?

Any thoughts on the Nala in between the project?

CHEERS!!

yes vrbros,it looks promising to me as well...i think i will go ahead with the booking. Only risk i see is it is still in initial phase so possession may be late by couple of months,but builder is ready to compensate so i'm ok on that front as well.

--rg

Comment

he said compensation depends upon the bank,interest rate on ur loan...which i havent decided yet.
                      abt nala...need to double check with builder.
                      Last edited November 27 2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X