43 Privet Drive, Namrata Group, Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 31 2020
209 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 43 Privet Drive, Namrata Group, Balewadi, Pune

Hi rgkumar & vrbro,
    I just wanted to tell you guys that, your discussion is the first one in last 4-5months i think, which sounded positive. Otherwise, this whole forum has become a negative energy source for RE investors.
    Every one, in fact i myself have only written, how bad the RE situation is etc.. But for the first time i felt good reading your discussion in a positive attitude.
    Good going.

Comment

Originally posted by mKannan View Post
      Hi rgkumar & vrbro,
      I just wanted to tell you guys that, your discussion is the first one in last 4-5months i think, which sounded positive. Otherwise, this whole forum has become a negative energy source for RE investors.
      Every one, in fact i myself have only written, how bad the RE situation is etc.. But for the first time i felt good reading your discussion in a positive attitude.
      Good going.
      This is a good sign that this builder is giving some good quality work, but Don't you think, paying 63L for a 2 bhk flat in Balewadi which is 15 km from Pune station and 23 km from airport is really not justified. just because it is near to Hingewadi IT park, they can't charge that much as even IT people don't get such a salary to afford flat there.
      if this project is good it can ask for 3500-4000 psf which is also high rate but can't help now :-(

Comment

i agree gourjhamar...max 4000 should be the rate even for a premium project in balewadi...as u said can't help it now
        I am a first time home buyer and I have been looking for a good home for last one year and hearing that rate would go down,which has never happened. Only thing has happened is rate did not go up like rocket but did not stop or went down.

btw, i did check one more premium project near by called "Nandan Prospera" and they are quoting 5800-6000 which is near to highway.

--rg

Comment

Hi,
          what is the possession date for Nandan Prospera? what are the areas and total cost of ownership at the time of possession?

Comment

Originally posted by ajaya21 View Post
            Hi,
            what is the possession date for Nandan Prospera? what are the areas and total cost of ownership at the time of possession?
            NP is very close to completion....don't know whether they have received CC/OC from PMC as of now or not.

Almost all the higher floors are still available & areas are over 1400 sq ft with 50% terrace & some 25% loading; while for lower floors i.e. below 8th floor, it is 13xx sq ft.

You can bargain hard as ample of options are still there.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

My friend has a 3 bed flat here and he says it is worth 1.1cr. Can somebody confirm ?

Comment

Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
                My friend has a 3 bed flat here and he says it is worth 1.1cr. Can somebody confirm ?
                what do you want people to confirm?

Comment

whether it is really the case or not ? what is the total package cost of 3 bed here ? He says it is 1.1cr. He bought it for 75L 2 years ago

Comment

correct ramesh!! one of my relative has 3 bhk in NP and he also said that prices here have touched to 1cr...

Comment

43 privet drive

vrbros...i did talk to builder abt "nala" kind of thing shown in the plan...it is rainwater harvesting...i did check the site from outside there is no "nala" near by.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X