Collapse

43 Privet Drive, Namrata Group, Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 31 2020
209 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 43 Privet Drive, Namrata Group, Balewadi, Pune

yes going from elite empire to mitcon there is no nala. i was also bit surprised but thought may be i havent understood the project location well , and there might be some nala nearby. so didnt commented

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
      In good old days, sales guys used to say everything is booked, only 1-2 flats left. And if you don't book NOW, those too will not be available

Going by that scale, this probably means hardly anything is booked

Btw, there are two property exhibitions this weekend close to each other - by newspapers whose prime business is to help sell properties

Times (Le Meridian) and by Sakaal (COEP ground).
      Samazdaar ko ishaara kafi hai
      +1
      Sakal and Times are full time into business of making money by arranging these property exhibition and when the time permits they do journalism(that too with their cheap quality news)

Comment

Originally posted by rgkumar View Post
        vrbros...i did talk to builder abt "nala" kind of thing shown in the plan...it is rainwater harvesting...i did check the site from outside there is no "nala" near by.
        Just after 'Sai silicon valley' you can see a drainage constructed, that leads towards the river.
        This was constructed 2 years back but the work has not been completed, but it very well exists.

Comment

It is not only Times or Sakal, its all News media, they are less into news and more into masala news and breaking news. And News are also nowadays manipulated and created.

Originally posted by truptid View Post
          +1
          Sakal and Times are full time into business of making money by arranging these property exhibition and when the time permits they do journalism(that too with their cheap quality news)

Comment

43PD is a premium project, so the rates may be higher than not so premium projects. I think same goes for Pride projects too. The rate was 3300 psf around 1/1.5 yr ago, and at that time these premium projects did not start in Balewadi. After these premium projects put up their boards, the prices have risen in Balewadi. I did not find any malls or big markets or shops to really demand 4500+ psf rate in the area, but I maybe wrong on this too. Looking at this some of the other small builders are also quoting rates of 4500 psf for their under-construction or to be shortly completed projects. On one side there is the bypass, so no construction can happen on the side of the road. The other side is the Balewadi village/gaon, which has single lane road for traffic. I do not see this area becoming like Aundh or KP very soon...

Comment

Originally posted by rgkumar View Post
              thx friend! sure will take a look at property exibitions...

hporwal...yes, price is bit high caz it's a premium project (as per builder,market guru's ....quality looks good to me,floor plan is good,aminities are good.. I did check near by premium (according to market) projects ex.kool homes (PRO.. aminities are good, efficent use of technology,floor plan is quite big. CONS...old project,still yet to complete, next to highway so will get noisy at night), Pride platinum (PROS..hill facing,builder is good compare to others. CONS..no approaching road yet but in future location may be good,water may be an issue as it is on hill side, no IT bus stop near by) they are also quoting 5000 so compare to those projects big advantage with 43 is it is on road and if you are a quality freak then it's worth.

I am not going to argue if some of you are convinced that 5200-5300 rate is justified for the promised quality of construction and amenities. All I want you to check the sf area you are paying for.

These guys are charging 30% loading on terrace as well. This is a new (mal)practice some of the builders have adopted. Buyers beware!

Comment

I met with these guys' a few weeks back. They don't have too many options open for current buyers. They are employing the typical builder policy to open only a few flats/buildings initially. Get them sold and then open others at a higher price. The 'others' are always the one which you really want but can't get them...no plan's to launch anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by NestSeeker View Post
                  I am not going to argue if some of you are convinced that 5200-5300 rate is justified for the promised quality of construction and amenities. All I want you to check the sf area you are paying for.

These guys are charging 30% loading on terrace as well. This is a new (mal)practice some of the builders have adopted. Buyers beware!
                  absolutely agreed... 5000 for that area is just too high!!! They have posh sales office, They offer good service to you when you go for enquiry and they claim quality will be world class!!! Obviously they have done their homework, they understand how to impress on prospective customers and looking at these posts, they have managed to do exactly that.

But guys, bottom line is property rates even in fully developed countries like UK and US are not this high!!!! This is my experience.

Assuming we fall into upper middle class and buying to reside and not invest, we are investing majority of our life savings into property purchase. Paying close to 1 Cr at these project actually means pushing your money down the drain. In Baner area just couple of years back rate was around 3000 and builder artificially inflated rate to 5000.

90% of Indian population cannot afford buying houses in city's. Interest rates are absolutely very high so loan is just too expensive. 10% of the population, who can afford (mostly politicians, film stars and Govt corrupt beurocrats) wont buy in Pune, they would invest in Mumbai where appreciation much higher. Remaining flats are bought by PE (private equity) investors, they will have their own departments for doing market research for making these decisions! and the news is even they have stopped investing now.

So Pune builders are just riding on the realty wave and inflating prices all over. Pune being second rung city is hyped as attractive destination for property investment. And rates you are seeing now is outcome of that hype. This bubble is unsustainable, it is bound to get bloated and explode. All indications are, its high time that we stop paying these builders prices they are demanding. They are willing pay high interest on projects but not reduce property prices. They have strong lobby and are united to keep prices high and not buckle down... But every resistence will have its limit and if there is no solid backup on these prices like world class infrastructure then they will fall down!!! so advise is dont go with glossy facade.

Comment

Originally posted by vrbros View Post
                    Same Here! Even I have almost set my mind for this project...
                    Can you share some details on what is the compensation that the builder has promised in case of a late possession?

Any thoughts on the Nala in between the project?

CHEERS!!
                    Hey vrbros,

Have u booked in 43 pd......is d agreement processed? do u know neone who has booked 3 bhk here..........

Comment

hi,
                      yes, i did book 3bhk in bldg A long back.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X