Hi

I wanted to know if anyone is considering this project and if anyone has any feedback regarding this project.

Emerald Valley has plots ranging from 1600 - 3000 sq ft, priced 150 INR per sq ft. Located 80Km from Chandini chok, Pune.

I personally don't see any harm in investing 3L for a plot. Would like to know more form the members of this forum.
Links:
Emerald Valley Veracity Landmark Developers Pvt Ltd - Project Information | Residential Property in pune | HDFC Red - Real Estate Destination
Veracity
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are N number of schemes for sale in/near Tamhini Ghat by various builders and promoters since long time. They are using this MIDC buzzword to promote it (which is only proposed and nothing is going to land in next few years).

If you actually visit the place it is pretty much interior from sub highway and nothing is nearby to it. Even if you are treating this to be your weekend home it's not the best option. Also one should not pay more than 90-100psf for that area if it is NA.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Originally Posted by eloish
    There are N number of schemes for sale in/near Tamhini Ghat by various builders and promoters since long time. They are using this MIDC buzzword to promote it (which is only proposed and nothing is going to land in next few years).

If you actually visit the place it is pretty much interior from sub highway and nothing is nearby to it. Even if you are treating this to be your weekend home it's not the best option. Also one should not pay more than 90-100psf for that area if it is NA.

Thanks eloish.
    Do you guys see any value in long term (5+ years) ??
    CommentQuote
  • what use do see to invest in a plot 80 km from chandni chowk??

better go and buy a farmland much closer from a farmer.....
    atleast u can enjoy the yield every year

plus practice farming as well....

its fun for many

:) :)
    CommentQuote
  • that's good investment for future generations. don't expect to make anything out of it for you or your sons/daughters though.
    CommentQuote
  • 150 psf for 80km will only be fruitful if we know the future scope of this area supposedly MIDC, Any input/info about the future prospects/developers history..? What builders r saying when customer approaching..Hv anyone met veracity developers ? What about Sairung developers for their ad of 150psf near hingewadi-marunji its near than emarald valley project ...any inputs guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I have bought plots from both the developers. From Veracity as well as from Sairang.

I have bought plot from Sairang in 2008 at kasarsai (green meadows) project. When I bought the plot they said that it will take 1 year for development. When they said one year that means atleast 3 years. As I bought that plot just for investment, I was not much bothered about that. But now after 3 years, there is not a single development. But Sairang has sent me an email mentioning that they need 14k for developmenet purpose. They have sent this email to every one. They have not done any development in any of their projects.

I will not do not invest your money in Sairang. But I will say they are good at their paper works. So that is the only plus point. You can buy the plot for long term with them (atleast 10 years) else its of no use.

Now Veracity:- I have bought plot in their Cadilla project. They are not doing registration as this is the NA plot. They are doing development and plot is near "disha directs" project. From the site, there are few MIDC companies are coming up. So as a second home i will say one can go with them. I have met with their owner Mr. Narang and he seems to be very good guy. But at the end its your decision.

But for sure one will get good returns in future.. So you can invest in either Veracity or Sairang its upto you :)
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Dear all,

i also incested in emereld project which is long term investment but belive me itwill defenately give you best return in near future as I saw how the boundries of pune city exapnding over the years.If you have vision and some extra money to put in emereld vally is the best option so far.every project took atleast 3-4 years to develop throughly. end of the day moral is.... go ahead and invest in it for future.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, even I have booked a plot in vacation valley, in Jan2010. But there is no development on the site yet. Also, the NA process is not done yet for the last 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    what use do see to invest in a plot 80 km from chandni chowk??

better go and buy a farmland much closer from a farmer.....
    atleast u can enjoy the yield every year

plus practice farming as well....

its fun for many

:) :)

But you wont get such plots unless you are a farmer :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • hey, any pointers on this Veracity Landmark Developers ?? even i have plan to buy plot.. Also when i visit veracity office (Pune - camp), they mention that they have received NA token, only they are just waiting for sanction layout .
    CommentQuote
  • Even when I enquired, they promished that it will be NA, also given NA token number.

How much chances of NA, if they recieved the NA token number ?

Originally Posted by Geets1234
    hey, any pointers on this Veracity Landmark Developers ?? even i have plan to buy plot.. Also when i visit veracity office (Pune - camp), they mention that they have received NA token, only they are just waiting for sanction layout .
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site on Sunday.
    Booked 3000 sqft plot in Emerald Valley
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one read todays news about Forest Land in Tamhini. Is Veracity still a good option, or should I withdraw all money.
    CommentQuote
  • Todays news paper says there will be forest land in Tamnihi. Should we start taking all money out Emerald Valley? Please advise. I hvae put a lot of hard earned money in it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am really worried about my investment in Emerald Valley in Tamhini. Todays news paper says it is going to be declared as a forest area. Please let me know if I should take all money back before promoters run away.
    CommentQuote