Dear All,

I am planning to buy a home in Pune (preferably near Hinjewadi). Gone through some projects (through this forum) like Megapolis Smart Home and Kolte - Patil Iven. However saw mixed reactions from the community on the prices and location (accessibility).
I would like to know if their is any active group which is doing a similar hunt for property nearby Hinjewadi and would like to include me also. I am also open to the suggestion of the group buying a piece of land and then getting it constructed through a builder.
Basic amenities that I look for are:
1) Easily approachable location.
2) Proximity to IT companies (and hence Hinjewadi).
3) Adequate supply of water and electricity.
4) Good construction quality.
5) Decent (and secured) neighbourhood.
6) Now for the most important part...budget...I can afford to shell out INR 35 - 37 lacs (private funding + loan). Not sure if I will get a 2.5 - 3 BHK with this price range in area adjacent to Hinjewadi.

Not looking for an immediate possession...may be in/ after 2013.

Looking forward to constructive opinions from the community.

Thanks,
Abhishek.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Try to DSK Kunjaban if you will get any flat over there, It is very near to Phase 2. You will get 2 BHK in 37-38 lakh. Good builder, good construction quality. Currently no direct road from phase 2 but you need to wait for it.

Originally Posted by AbhishekS
    Dear All,

I am planning to buy a home in Pune (preferably near Hinjewadi). Gone through some projects (through this forum) like Megapolis Smart Home and Kolte - Patil Iven. However saw mixed reactions from the community on the prices and location (accessibility).
    I would like to know if their is any active group which is doing a similar hunt for property nearby Hinjewadi and would like to include me also. I am also open to the suggestion of the group buying a piece of land and then getting it constructed through a builder.
    Basic amenities that I look for are:
    1) Easily approachable location.
    2) Proximity to IT companies (and hence Hinjewadi).
    3) Adequate supply of water and electricity.
    4) Good construction quality.
    5) Decent (and secured) neighbourhood.
    6) Now for the most important part...budget...I can afford to shell out INR 35 - 37 lacs (private funding + loan). Not sure if I will get a 2.5 - 3 BHK with this price range in area adjacent to Hinjewadi.

Not looking for an immediate possession...may be in/ after 2013.

Looking forward to constructive opinions from the community.

Thanks,
    Abhishek.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Abhishek,

I already booked a flat in Kunjaban (its in Punawale) they have 4 buildings out of that 3 are sold and one building they will open in future but for that also they have around 1500+ waiting so you have to check with them

Any phase of hinjawadi from Kunjaban will be 4KM min and 7KM max

Pharande builder is coming there (near Kunjaban) in diwali they have around 70 acres land for SEZ and residancial you can check that also
    CommentQuote
  • 1500+ waiting thts junk, if they have so much waiting then why don't they construct a mini township and accommodate everyone in it.
    And the proposed rd every one is talking of will be proposed for atleast 10+ yrs.
    I visited the site and first impression was NO. jst saw cattle grazing and kids having potty at road side. Tomorrow's bner - i would say next decades baner.
    Don't see any development for next 10 yrs or so. Only investors have booked their, if for personal use then really think twice.
    CommentQuote
  • 1500+ waiting and the builder hasn't increased the rates? that's just unbelievable. if i were a builder and there were 1500+ people waiting to buy flats, i would rather call for an auction than to decide the rate myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemkantku
    hi Abhishek,

I already booked a flat in Kunjaban (its in Punawale) they have 4 buildings out of that 3 are sold and one building they will open in future but for that also they have around 1500+ waiting so you have to check with them

Pharande builder is coming there (near Kunjaban) in diwali they have around 70 acres land for SEZ and residancial you can check that also

1500 waiting!!! Man where is Punawale? And is there any urban construction around this Kunjban , is it in PCMC or grampanchayat? 3 buildings sold out then why r there banners all around; why dont they remove it already :bab (45): ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    1500 waiting!!! Man where is Punawale? And is there any urban construction around this Kunjban , is it in PCMC or grampanchayat? 3 buildings sold out then why r there banners all around; why dont they remove it already :bab (45): ?

It's simple builder is trying to fetch more customers (bakra's) through this false information (smart guys who don't want to be Bakra's knows this very well), to verify any one can check their registrations details which brings truth in-front of anyone :D
    CommentQuote
    hi Abhishek,

dsk did excessive front page advertising for 4 days with paid (news-like) advertising in following week. Typical "senti" advertising to catch pune middle class - by conveying that price is really really low and you will miss out.

Reality was opposite. Hiding of built up calculation and pricing was excellent. Price was actually much higher as some ppl have calculated in this thread.

And dsk is smart. Leveraged the FD depositors by sending them invitations in advance which said "this is not only for those who have already booked. If u have not, still u r invited for the bhoomi poojan...".

dsk is giving ads on marathi channels. well if u have 1500+ waiting for 1 bldg of 80+ flats in punawale, why do u need to advertise on tv?

Someone can find out when this area was brought in PCMC limit. Probably very recently. So u end up paying high duty today for absolutely nothing that a city area will have as a minimum.

I thought now he won't need more money (with 200+ people depositing 35 to 40% of the cost before plinth and wait for 2.5 years). But they came up with advertising of FDs again. Looks like planning to launch some more in some remote areas. Pay small interest for the amount of FD, and recover huge amount when they do the booking

Last but not the least, they would have reserved many flats in their own names and claim all sold. And will make it available at higher rates later.

And in all this, no one will realize that dsk quality is very poor. U will get the same poor quality u used to get earlier but pricing will be heavy (with senti talk for free :bab (59):
    dsk did excessive front page advertising for 4 days with paid (news-like) advertising in following week. Typical "senti" advertising to catch pune middle class - by conveying that price is really really low and you will miss out.

Reality was opposite. Hiding of built up calculation and pricing was excellent. Price was actually much higher as some ppl have calculated in this thread.

And dsk is smart. Leveraged the FD depositors by sending them invitations in advance which said "this is not only for those who have already booked. If u have not, still u r invited for the bhoomi poojan...".

dsk is giving ads on marathi channels. well if u have 1500+ waiting for 1 bldg of 80+ flats in punawale, why do u need to advertise on tv?

Someone can find out when this area was brought in PCMC limit. Probably very recently. So u end up paying high duty today for absolutely nothing that a city area will have as a minimum.

I thought now he won't need more money (with 200+ people depositing 35 to 40% of the cost before plinth and wait for 2.5 years). But they came up with advertising of FDs again. Looks like planning to launch some more in some remote areas. Pay small interest for the amount of FD, and recover huge amount when they do the booking

Last but not the least, they would have reserved many flats in their own names and claim all sold. And will make it available at higher rates later.

And in all this, no one will realize that dsk quality is very poor. U will get the same poor quality u used to get earlier but pricing will be heavy (with senti talk for free :bab (59):

CommentQuote
    hi Abhishek,

Man you are lucky one yar... who able to book the flats against 1500 .... LOL... :) Hat's of you... LOL..
    CommentQuote
    hi Abhishek,

man, you missed one ZERO, waiting is not 1500, it's 15000...and you know who all are waiting :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    man, you missed one ZERO, waiting is not 1500, it's 15000...and you know who all are waiting :D

Lols, good waiting count, it this waiting count of buyers for whom builders are waiting for? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    hi Abhishek,

This seems to be much more of a ridiculous DSK ad .
    Please provide the source of information to prove that 1500+ are waiting .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If you read any 5 years before blogs about any new area you will find "cattle grazing and kids having potty at road side." But now that same area is one of the hot destination (like kharadi, magarpatta, Wakad, pimple gurave, sangvi)

I know 3000 rate is to much in punawale kunjaban (it’s in PCMC) but someone tell me where is a rate below 3000 around that area? Also one building which booking is not started for that he is coating 3200 and yes all 3 buildings are actually sold and by this month end all agreements will finish

The negative points are:

Right now there is no development. (all area is empty)
      Rate is high.
      Amenities is not in line with prize.
      Building A and B having 8 flats on each floor but only 2 lift will be there and other side Building C and D having 6 flats on each floor and 2 lift will be there.

The positive points are:

No one is giving 3000 rate for 1000 SF area. (if anyone is giving please let me know)
        Road is not proposed from last 10 years its proposed from last 3.5 years and construction will start in max next 1 year.
        SEZ and township is going to start in diwali by phrande builder in front of kunjaban.
        The road planning and other government activates are planned before residential construction so everything will be well arranged. (I know it will take time)
        The distance from kunjaban to Hinjawadi (any phase) is max 7KM and min 4KM.
        The distance from kunjaban to dange chwok is 4.5KM.

Every projects has negative and positive points so you have to chose according to your preference While buying house and you have to keep minimum 5 years+ perspective and plan accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Waghale and hemkantku thanks for sharing the info.
    I will try to check with the builder but it seems that 1500 waiting list is a huge number!

Thanks,
    Abhishek.
    Avoid hijacking my thread...I am already hijacked by the rate hikes and inflation :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

To cross check about availability and (having reserved many flats in their own names and claim all sold. as per pune_friend) Just visit kunjaban site and tell him that you will pay all payment in single stroke with 3100 rate for building B,C or D and check his answer and let me know.
    CommentQuote

Building A and B having 8 flats on each floor but only 2 lift will be there and other side Building C and D having 6 flats on each floor and 2 lift will be there.

Road is not proposed from last 10 years its proposed from last 3.5 years and construction will start in max next 1 year.
        SEZ and township is going to start in diwali by phrande builder in front of kunjaban.
        The distance from kunjaban to dange chwok is 4.5KM.

Every projects has negative and positive points so you have to chose according to your preference While buying house and you have to keep minimum 5 years+ perspective and plan accordingly.

u r giving shocks after shocks! 8 flats on each floor !!!
        how long will it take for SEZ of pharande to be functional? times earlier when kharadi etc developed were not same as what they are NOW and regarding distance to dange chowk or hinjewadi, talking in terms of time is better coz even tho one may be stayin at wakad, he/she may take 30 mins to reach home unless his/her boss is too lenient to let them leave office out of peakhours :bab (34):

how long will it take for SEZ of pharande to be functional? times earlier when kharadi etc developed were not same as what they are NOW and regarding distance to dange chowk or hinjewadi, talking in terms of time is better coz even tho one may be stayin at wakad, he/she may take 30 mins to reach home unless his/her boss is too lenient to let them leave office out of peakhours :bab (34):

CommentQuote