Need Review Serene Scapes Ravet

Last updated: September 7 2014
11 | Posts
5295 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Review Serene Scapes Ravet

Hi, Anybody booked flat at Serene Scapes Ravet, wanted to know about Tapkir developers and How much they negotiate...

Re : Need Review Serene Scapes Ravet

How much they are quoting, entire cost (inclusive every thing)

Comment

I visited this site last month.Rates were around 3300. Location is good, but the approach road to this site currently passes through the village, and hence not wide enough.

Comment

Hi Friends,

I Visited the Serene Scapes, Ravet this weekend and find that the location is good and construction is good. They are quoting Rs.3600 /sq feet. Have anyone visited this site ? Can anyone give a review on this project?

Thanks,
        Viswa

Comment

Hi viswa2302,

The project is good in terms of construction quality, location wise it is again good and again its proximity to Hinjewadi and Talawade IT park is added advantage.

Last year in Dec 2011, i tried hard to negotiate and i reached up to RS 3200/SQFT but booked flat in some other project.

How much they are negotiating now...?,
          Did you try to negotiate with those guys of Serene Scapes and made any final base line..?

Comment

Originally posted by naimish View Post
            Hi viswa2302,

The project is good in terms of construction quality, location wise it is again good and again its proximity to Hinjewadi and Talawade IT park is added advantage.

Last year in Dec 2011, i tried hard to negotiate and i reached up to RS 3200/SQFT but booked flat in some other project.

How much they are negotiating now...?,
            Did you try to negotiate with those guys of Serene Scapes and made any final base line..?
            Can you please tell us in which other project you booked? Project and cost details please....

Comment

In River Residency and cost is Apprx. 33 lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by viswa2302 View Post
                Hi Friends,

I Visited the Serene Scapes, Ravet this weekend and find that the location is good and construction is good. They are quoting Rs.3600 /sq feet. Have anyone visited this site ? Can anyone give a review on this project?

Thanks,
                Viswa

Viswa and Machindra, I had been to Serene Scapes one month back, everything seemed to be good for me at that time, they are not that much reputed builder , but on plus point they have approvals from most of the banks like ICICI,HDFC,LICHFL,SBI which I've personally viewed. The sample flat was good especially kitchen is specious and provided 2 terrace for 2 bedrooms . Cannot assure about construction quality. I suppose you guys can have choice in C building

When me and my friend visited at that time they were quoting 3500 and were ready to negotiate for 3400(may be they have increased just now ) on the spot, if you can negotiate or have proper negotiating skills then you can get it at your expected price(ask in % how much they can give).

But the biggest problem which I've found is connectivity, it is off the Akurdi railway station and you will have to empty your pocket all the time even for basic needs , just think of stepping out the building at anytime for any basic need like medicine, grocery, or anything there is nothing outside the building. Also I've found the bridge near D Y Patil College is always water logged . Also this area is not safe as in the evening one cannot feel safe to be there (especially ladies ), so analyze the risk and your calculations and then go ahead.
                Last edited March 16 2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Serene Scapes,Ravet

Hi Ashutosh,

I am also planning to but flat in serene scapes. I visited before a week found only connectivity issue as you mentioned. But hope in coming year(s) that will be solve.

Have you allready booked or still you are looking for other options? I am planning to book in C wing..

Comment

Originally posted by Niraj Shah View Post
                    Hi Ashutosh,

I am also planning to but flat in serene scapes. I visited before a week found only connectivity issue as you mentioned. But hope in coming year(s) that will be solve.

Have you allready booked or still you are looking for other options? I am planning to book in C wing..

Hi Niraj,
                    I am not very much sure whether the connectivity issue of Serene Scapes will be resolved in future , Although the cost was in my budget I did not liked few things and those are

1. Remote location as it is off the Akurdi railway station, so security is big concern

2. Unless you have vehicle with you it will be difficult to commute to any part of city, what if your parents has to go out nothing will be availabe there I mean no auto, no PCMC bus, no six sitter, even for that you will have to commute around 2-3 Kms from your home .
                    3. No grocery or medical shops near by, and I don't think so there will be any and even if any it will be after 4 to 5 years.

4. In rainy season it will be extremely difficult to commute as it is remote place

On other hand or +ve points

1. Builder has all proper sanction letters and ready with almost all the papers.
                    2. Construction cost is less.
                    3. No pollution of any kind like noise,dust, and vehicle.

Every property has some pros and cons, I am no way trying to divert you from this property but these are my concerns, My suggestion is to you always try to live in such area where atleast 50% constrution is there(which is not there at present) Just don't make any decision by my points, evaluate the risks and take decision accordingly.

FYI I've booked flat in Wakad near dange chowk.
                    Last edited March 21 2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X