Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice on Property in Wakad

Collapse
X
Collapse

Need advice on Property in Wakad

Last updated: September 16 2011
5 | Posts
1541 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need advice on Property in Wakad

    Hi Guys,

    I am currently analyzing the deal in Park Street Ruby Park and rate I am getting is 4050 or 4100 PSF. This is 2BHK resale flat and overall package would be ~46-47L (1073).

    I seek advise on 2 main concerns which I has -
    1. Does this sounds reasonable deal in current market scenario?
    2. There is High-tension power line going ~300-400ft distance from flat. I have seen many confilcting threads/web pages related to this subject but none looks conclusive. I appreciate if someone can throw some lights from their past experience or any known issue related to this.

    Thanks.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Need advice on Property in Wakad

    Originally posted by manojmac View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I am currently analyzing the deal in Park Street Ruby Park and rate I am getting is 4050 or 4100 PSF. This is 2BHK resale flat and overall package would be ~46-47L (1073).

    I seek advise on 2 main concerns which I has -
    1. Does this sounds reasonable deal in current market scenario?
    2. There is High-tension power line going ~300-400ft distance from flat. I have seen many confilcting threads/web pages related to this subject but none looks conclusive. I appreciate if someone can throw some lights from their past experience or any known issue related to this.

    Thanks.
    You and your electronic equipment are at risk in the proximity of high tension wires. BTW you are worried about cost and high tension wires, but not about quality of flat. Ensure that there is no seepage issues as Park Street is plagued with seepage issues.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Need advice on Property in Wakad

      Need advice on Property in Wakad

      Thanks for reply.

      Related to property, I have seen the flat and haven't found any seepage issues as such in this rainy season. I have checked with tenant specifically on this point but he also hasn't encountered such issues. I have enquired with existing owners also of other flats and they are happy with the quality (atleast the people with whom I have interacted – I have seen many negative reviews online for Pride Purple).

      Is this price reasonable?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Need advice on Property in Wakad

        Originally posted by manojmac View Post
        Thanks for reply.

        Related to property, I have seen the flat and haven't found any seepage issues as such in this rainy season. I have checked with tenant specifically on this point but he also hasn't encountered such issues. I have enquired with existing owners also of other flats and they are happy with the quality (atleast the people with whom I have interacted – I have seen many negative reviews online for Pride Purple).

        Is this price reasonable?
        Really a crap project. Please search properly before taking any decision. I dont know why people are thinking only in one direction. guys you are investing your hard earned money & hw you are keeping trust on the flat mate,neighbours only.
        Please check each & everything before taking any decision.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Need advice on Property in Wakad

          Originally posted by manojmac View Post
          Thanks for reply.

          Related to property, I have seen the flat and haven't found any seepage issues as such in this rainy season. I have checked with tenant specifically on this point but he also hasn't encountered such issues. I have enquired with existing owners also of other flats and they are happy with the quality (atleast the people with whom I have interacted – I have seen many negative reviews online for Pride Purple).

          Is this price reasonable?
          Since its resale u've luxury to check few things :
          1. Maintenance charge per month - This builder is notorious for charging heavily .
          2. Whether conveyance deed done by builder in favour of society ?
          3. Why is the owner selling the flat ?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Need advice on Property in Wakad

            Originally posted by suryawork View Post
            Since its resale u've luxury to check few things :
            1. Maintenance charge per month - This builder is notorious for charging heavily .
            2. Whether conveyance deed done by builder in favour of society ?
            3. Why is the owner selling the flat ?
            Some insight that I have on this...

            Maintenance is high at Rs 2 psqft. Society is already formed, so maintenance is collected by society.
            Covveyance will not be done to the society. Builder is planning to convey all the projects in parkstreet under a common apex body which will not be in society control. So beware of this point.

            Comment

            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X