Hi All,

This is to analyze that this is not the tight time to buy house because:

1. The recession time ahead, many companies freezing new recruitment, layoffs happening.
2. Sky rocketing intrest rates.
3. Inflated house values because of monopoly.. (hyped rates quoted by builders)
4. High country level inflation rate.
5. Negligent govt.

Do let me know your views.

Regards,
Nikhil
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agree 100%
    BSE has crashed today to the low in 2 years, we are at the door step of a recession, so wait I sense a 2008-09 Deja Vu for the reality prices in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh No! a new thread again to discuss on property rates coming down, recession and much more. "Har ek aakar apna zenda gaad raha hai"
    CommentQuote
  • Avail wait and watch policy

Totally agree, Looking at the current market situation it good to avail wait and watch policy at least for next 6 to 10 months. Seems like recession is coming..... :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Number of flats in Pune are held by people just for sake of putting money somewhere. "Price of my even closed flat will keep increasing". Several people hold multiple houses. Possibly, those people would have lost money in stocks.

On hyped rates, the HDFC exibition at Shivajinagar said it all, with prices of 800-900 sqft carpet houses being quoted between 55-80 lacks.

That means, "supply" can potentially increase. And even a breeze of "prices are reducing" could trigger a correction/drop. I am just betting on psychology of people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eloish
    Ohh No! a new thread again to discuss on property rates coming down, recession and much more. "Har ek aakar apna zenda gaad raha hai"

Hey eloish,

This thread is not saying that the prices for housed will reduce, but it says that this is wait and watch situation.

Ideally, this recession bug will not reduce the house prices largely, but it will make few corrections.

Thata the only expectation.

Regards,
    Nikhil
    CommentQuote