Impressive Experience

Last updated: October 13 2011
4 | Posts
1270 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive Experience

Hi Guys i was looking for a 2 BHK flat in and around Kothrud area and visited "20 Oaks" a very nice 3 BHK scheme situated near New Ajanta Avenue (which was constructed by the Rahul Construction Co.)with spacious area with very good amenities. Only 1 flat was available which was out of my budget. So there sales representative suggested me to visit there "Rahul Park" which has 2BHK and 3 BHK flats scheme situated on Bombay Bangalore Highway.
    Visiting a Rahul Park site was a very Impressive Experience. Rahul Park is a very huge scheme. There are amenities like a township. The location was convenient to me so I booked a 2 BHK flat in D-5 Building. And as promised by the builder that they will give the possession before Diwali, I got my possession on Dassera with Completion Certificate.I have already shifted my furniture.
    Site staff was so co-operative. In their head office Mr Jadhav helped me out with all the legal formalities and also with Loan Process. All main Financial Institutions have sanctioned the scheme. I took loan from SBI as the rate offered was better. I wanted to share my experience with all you guys, as I was very confused after reading your previous blogs, I had a very good experience with Rahul Construction.

Re : Impressive Experience

Good to hear somehting positive

Comment

What is the offered rate?

Comment

Originally posted by sandeep_11 View Post
        Hi Guys i was looking for a 2 BHK flat in and around Kothrud area and visited "20 Oaks" a very nice 3 BHK scheme situated near New Ajanta Avenue (which was constructed by the Rahul Construction Co.)with spacious area with very good amenities. Only 1 flat was available which was out of my budget.
        Can you please describe surrounding ambience. What is there adjacent and behind the building ? I am sure it must be very nice view.

Visiting a Rahul Park site was a very Impressive Experience. Rahul Park is a very huge scheme. There are amenities like a township. The location was convenient to me so I booked a 2 BHK flat in D-5 Building.
        When did u book the flat?

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
          Can you please describe surrounding ambience. What is there adjacent and behind the building ? I am sure it must be very nice view.

When did u book the flat?

Construction quality is not too good, just go an verify with earlier buildings, most of the flats are facing leakage issues (after 3 to 4 yrs), at night you can heard the foot-walks sound if someone is walking on ur top floor , don't know how they have built floor slabs

In case of making (finishing) buildings builder is very fast, even tries to build building as early as possible but have to follow the quality as well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X