Hi Frends...
I m so happy to inform u all..that finally I booked a flat..at RK Spectra.. at Bavdhan...inquired about the builder by personally visiting his earlier projects nd got good reviews....:)..he is a very nice builder.
just one thing .....I affraid...in their specification section...they dint mentioned "Earthquack resistant RCC structure".....Which i believe..is very important...but when I inquired about the same to there PM.they said ...
We do follow that..bt dont mention...now How may I ensure that ..they do follow...if its nt mentioned..I comapred the brocher to yuthika(paranjape scheme) bt they too..dint mentioned.nd replied the same...

please put sm light on this point frends......
thanks

mintee
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mintee
    Hi Frends...
    I m so happy to inform u all..that finally I booked a flat..at RK Spectra.. at Bavdhan...inquired about the builder by personally visiting his earlier projects nd got good reviews....:)..he is a very nice builder.
    just one thing .....I affraid...in their specification section...they dint mentioned "Earthquack resistant RCC structure".....Which i believe..is very important...but when I inquired about the same to there PM.they said ...
    We do follow that..bt dont mention...now How may I ensure that ..they do follow...if its nt mentioned..I comapred the brocher to yuthika(paranjape scheme) bt they too..dint mentioned.nd replied the same...

please put sm light on this point frends......
    thanks

mintee

mintee,

First of all congrats on your house purchase man :).

The sanctions are given by PMC only after the details provided by RCC consultant are approved, so you need not worry. There are very few builders who provide RCC of higher level than required & therefore they publish it.
    However, as you got a doubt in mind, it is always better to get the details of the RCC consultant & get the reports. If it is someone good like YS Sane, then you need not take even further details as this guy is one of the most stringent fellow in RCC.

Btw, is it in PMC limits ??? Anyways, be prepared to pay more for maintenance though for water tankers. Speak about the maintenance stuff with the builder in advance as they may try to hike later. Also, go through all the perspectives given by sakelkar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    I would rather be ignorant trust magic bricks :D

Last weekend I had the fortune??? to buy both TOI and Indian Express .
    TOI was quoting RE rates from Magic bricks and Indian Express from Makaan.com...Amusingly Makaan.com rates were lower by 500-800 psf than Magic Bricks for the same location . They were also quoting rental psf rates , most rental rates were in the range of 8-12 psf .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    Last weekend I had the fortune??? to buy both TOI and Indian Express .
    TOI was quoting RE rates from Magic bricks and Indian Express from Makaan.com...Amusingly Makaan.com rates were lower by 500-800 psf than Magic Bricks for the same location . They were also quoting rental psf rates , most rental rates were in the range of 8-12 psf .

Exactlyyyyyyyyyy

all these websites ...specially magic bricks is a mouthpiece of builders and brokers.:bab (45):

I just don't trust them.

TOI get its highest ad revenue from real estate.....no doubt they propogate higher prices...........

The ground reality if much different.

anyways if someones like a project and have preferences please go ahead and buy......

Congratulations again......

May be I don't have the budget so venting out my frustration :bab (45)::)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

hi frends.......

thanks for all ur comments n suggesions.....
    just one suggesion i expect all of u from....
    as far as docs verification is concern ..so DO i hire a lawer..bt my frends say no need to do as ....all cheks done by banks...but as far as document of title..and all that complicated leagal terms and agreement clauses too..which is out of head to non-law person..i think..i take help of a lawer wot say ?

thanks
    mintee
    CommentQuote
  • please.......
    wot say???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mintee
    hi frends.......

thanks for all ur comments n suggesions.....
    just one suggesion i expect all of u from....
    as far as docs verification is concern ..so DO i hire a lawer..bt my frends say no need to do as ....all cheks done by banks...but as far as document of title..and all that complicated leagal terms and agreement clauses too..which is out of head to non-law person..i think..i take help of a lawer wot say ?

thanks
    mintee

Banks and buliders form a nexus. Even SBI and PSU banks are compromised by politicians and builders. So consulting property lawyer is a must.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mintee, congrats! I am also interested in this project. What rate you got? Are your sure they will give possession in Dec/2012???? Any other feedback for this project. What needs to be taken care of at the time of booking????? I have heard that there will be a commercial complex in the front (at road side). Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mintee... whats happening?

Have you got chance to visit the site? I have also booked apartment at RK Spectra...

Please share the updates with me. What you feel we will get possession in Dec 2012?

Originally Posted by mintee
    please.......
    wot say???
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    visited their site, but did not like their floor plan, small bed room & bigger kitchen!! what about other options : Nyati esplande(other side of highway), tinsletown , hallmark etc...
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK not available at Hallmark.

Nyati - not worth as its on other side of road.

Tinsleton - 4800 price... overprized apratments.

Originally Posted by sourabh82
    hi,
    visited their site, but did not like their floor plan, small bed room & bigger kitchen!! what about other options : Nyati esplande(other side of highway), tinsletown , hallmark etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilraj
    2BHK not available at Hallmark.

Nyati - not worth as its on other side of road.

Tinsleton - 4800 price... overprized apratments.

Where are you man....5000 psf is the base rate in Bavdhan now..if you are getting below that any where in Bavdhan and you like plan then i will suggest go ahead and book it...don´t wait for reducing the rate.

Here Flat booking and selling it become business now..25% flats booking being done by agent from builder to make money. They are selling even before getting possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PunePrompt
    Where are you man....5000 psf is the base rate in Bavdhan now..if you are getting below that any where in Bavdhan and you like plan then i will suggest go ahead and book it...don´t wait for reducing the rate.

Here Flat booking and selling it become business now..25% flats booking being done by agent from builder to make money. They are selling even before getting possession.

So where have you booked man?

I have flats to sell at rate of 50000. How can you claim that base rate is 5000 ? It is 50000 :D:D

Flat booking and selling is becoming business NOW... ? Or there is no business and you are trying to get some for :D:D

In your first post, you have started giving very good advice.

Looking forward to prompt response so answer without too much thinking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    So where have you booked man?

I have flats to sell at rate of 50000. How can you claim that base rate is 5000 ? It is 50000 :D:D

Flat booking and selling is becoming business NOW... ? Or there is no business and you are trying to get some for :D:D

In your first post, you have started giving very good advice.

Looking forward to prompt response so answer without too much thinking

You are old member it means you don´t have right to say sense less thing. This is the reality and every body is realizing and seeing it. If you are not then definitely you are coming in blind deaf and dumb category.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.. lets not fight.

In Bavdhan there is price variation.

For pojects touching highways are 3900 to 4250.

For projects near Chandani chouk - 4500 to 4900

For projects near DSK Ranwara - 4500 to 4800.

Believe me as I have recently visited at these places for apartment hunt.

Hope this will resolve the fight.
    CommentQuote
  • @nikhil ...can you let us know the rate you booked at and when did you book.
    I recently visited the site and the possession date according to the builder is Feb 2013 (current rate 4600 psf)...Maybe if some one visits him in May ...it will be May2013 !!!

Just wished to know from someone who has booked here..is the work actually happening..or is it stalled? (btw when I visited the site, there was lot of work going on)

Also how is the builder like,...any one knows details about other projects that he has completed in Pune?
    CommentQuote