Hi All

Today one of the brokers called me and informed, that there is pre - launch going for The Crown Plaza project at Rs.3600 for 2.5 BHK, and 1300 SqFt for around 53L. Is this cost justified for Hinjewadi Phase 2?
Please guide .
I am looking for project in the range of 3200-3400 per SqFt in Wakad. Kindly suggest.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anand2011
    Hi All

Today one of the broker call me and informed there is pre launch is going for the above project at Rs.3600 and for 2.5 BHK 1300 Sq ft comes to 53 lac. Is this cost justified for Hinjewadi Ph 2.
    Please guide .
    I am looking for project in the range of 3200-3400 in Wakad /PS area. Kindly suggest.

You would get flat in that range in Wakad if you serach. Total cost of 2.5 BHK (around 1250 Sq ft) will cost you around 48 lakh Rs. It would be good if you search through broker, 50-60k giving to broker will be worth as there are lots of resale properties are available in Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly ping me if you know any good brokers.
    CommentQuote
    Kindly ping me if you know any good brokers.

I don't know any borker personally, so I can't suggest you any good broker. However, if you want to get idea on rates, please contact any of the agents who give posts on magicbricks or 99acrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you name some of decent societies/property falling under the price range you mentioned (2.5bhk around 1250sqft)? I have not come across any such property in recent times.

Originally Posted by BlotJab
    You would get flat in that range in Wakad if you serach. Total cost of 2.5 BHK (around 1250 Sq ft) will cost you around 48 lakh Rs. It would be good if you search through broker, 50-60k giving to broker will be worth as there are lots of resale properties are available in Wakad.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All

Today one of the broker call me and informed there is pre launch is going for the above project at Rs.3600 and for 2.5 BHK 1300 Sq ft comes to 53 lac. Is this cost justified for Hinjewadi Ph 2.
    Please guide .
    I am looking for project in the range of 3200-3400 in Wakad /PS area. Kindly suggest.

Just a month back they launched at 3200 psf:bab (35):

in one week they raised it to 3400 and now u r telling me its 3600.

can anyone explains what causes such steep rise within 3-4 weeks??:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,Any update on the status of the project. Didn't heard any thing for a long time. Also don't see any progress at the site. Has any one done with agreement and loan process? When they will launch the project, I heard that currently it is a soft launch.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend called them & current rate is 4150 psf. He didn't visit the site so not sure about the work progress. Even I've to start looking for a 3BHK & to be honest I'm really afraid when my friend told me about current rates in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Can anyone please tell about status of environmental clearance for Crown Greens project. Any idea why it is still pending? Is it the same case with other projects in Hinjewadi? any inputs will be helpfull.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe this project has a 99 years lease with MIDC and is not built on a freehold land. But yes, I have heard a number of times, the lands becoming freehold after many mnay years :) .
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one tell me if crown green is a good property to buy. Last few days I see now news on crown green ? Is this a dead project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • harry_pune1 years ago
      flat size is less. 2 bhk in possible 1 bhk (older flats)
  • Originally Posted by Peter2711
    Can any one tell me if crown green is a good property to buy. Last few days I see now news on crown green ? Is this a dead project?

What kind of news you are expecting?
    CommentQuote
  • all projects in phase 2 is surrounded by Mech companies and mostly operate 24 X 7. It was an eye opener after shifting recently to TCG society of constant noise from adjacent factories. Not only noise pollution but air pollution too (always smelling of burnt diesel) . Not only this but also in the morning some pugnacious gas smell from near by biotech company. Its my personnel view but think twice before purchasing flats in Phase 2
    CommentQuote